NameSilo

If only I owned this site...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What site do you look at and you just like so much because of its design and you want to own and be the pround owner of? Please keep this down to the design of the site.

http://www.stangnet.com/

Simple, clean, streamlined and plus I love mustangs but I like the design alot.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Zeeble said:
hmm, take a look at this guys:
http://www.kigot.com/

Something truly awsome.

That's like a movie! It's one of the best I've ever seen. I seen something like that and I was amazed. I wish I had a site like that :)

•••
These guys must've worked really hard to make the site. Only problem is that it takes too long to load

•••
•••
Hmm one of my firefox extensions was causing a conflict that I couldn't see 2advanced but now I can see it I like their site alot. I even downloaded one of their Winamp skins too but I can't imagine how much bandwidth they must use :o

•••
I wish I oowned a lot of sites that have an awesome idea, but either a pathetic follow through or a poor design. We can all name plenty of those

•••
its just the flash that makes it look cool ;) levid.com is nice but i like this one: click here ow i'm :D

•••
Flash sites are really amazing...

•••
That's mindblowing!

I bet that took them some time to make!

•••
•••
namepros.com and softpedia.com

•••
Waupiman said:
its just the flash that makes it look cool ;) levid.com is nice but i like this one: click here ow i'm :D

Wow that is amazing and those themes are pretty cool and did you design that template yourself?

•••
•••
•••
Yeah i think Kigot is one of the best flash sites i seen

•••
Just a quick question, how much would you guys pay for a site at the same standard as 2advanced, or Kigot?

•••
Probably a few grand just for a template but that is just me.

•••
you guys want to see a sick design? Check out this website here. It has to be one of my alltime favs! I can't even describe it with words! Oh, and make sure you have your speakers and subwoofer cranked to the max :)

The other ones below aren't bad either though:

PixelRanger.com is great as well, one of the guys @ 2advanced owns that website :)

iDigitalEmotion.com - a great flash site.

DerBauer.de - A great flash website with amazing flash effects.

Have fun :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back