Domain Empire

If only I owned this site...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What site do you look at and you just like so much because of its design and you want to own and be the pround owner of? Please keep this down to the design of the site.

http://www.stangnet.com/

Simple, clean, streamlined and plus I love mustangs but I like the design alot.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Namepros.com offcourse :p

•••
microsoft.com :) nah.. I like all sites :)

•••
•••
•••
Tell us a site in terms of it's design, not how much money it makes...

•••
Google.com... for it's design.. simple, unique & user friendly.

Doesn't get any better than that.

•••
hotrod12 said:
What site do you look at and you just like so much because of its design and you want to own and be the pround owner of? Please keep this down to the design of the site.

http://www.stangnet.com/

Simple, clean, streamlined and plus I love mustangs but I like the design alot.
That's called a template.

•••
i love that shiver7 design...

i can't really name one off the top of my head, but sometimes when im browsing i think "wow i wish i made that"...

•••
Download.com - new version :)

- SW

•••
I get really fascinated by all flash sites. Haha. I think the shiver site is really good!

•••
I dont really like flash sites as they are bad when it comes to search engines.

- SW

•••
But flash sites do attract more users.

•••
That xbox flash site, i cant think of the link at the minuite it was posted on namepros.com before ill find a link soon. It was just lovely flash work!

•••
•••
Ha well where can you get the templates for those 2 sites?

•••
templatemonster along with all of its templates B-)

•••
I find ebays layout has been quite good over the years. There colors are nice and not extremely over whelming for such a large site.

•••
For me it would be yahoo.com.

•••
•••
That site is really well layed out. Whoever did that site did a good job of making everything blend perfectly.

•••
www.rednerve.com

Oh, no, wait, I already do own that ... lol, joke.

Anyway, um ... in terms of aesthetic design, I'd have to say 2Advanced.com or BlastRadius.com. Even though 2A has terrible usability ;)

•••
Lol well I like your site alot though but 2A does have a bad interface and BR is a little plain.

•••
•••
Wow that is an awesome site.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back