IE6 Pushing Content Box Down

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

sunster13

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi,

I need some help here with CSS. I coded a site, which looks perfect in IE7 and FF, but realized that that's not the case in IE6.

The site is: http://www.tlcomputers.ca

As you can see (if you have IE6), that the main content box is pushed below the left panel. What's weird, is that the products page works perfectly fine.

One other thing I noticed, if I change

.panel_text {
padding: 10px 15px 0px 10px;

to

.panel_text {
padding: 10px 0px 0px 10px;

it works. Only problem is is that the text isn't aligned anymore then.

Here's the link to the CSS:

http://www.tlcomputers.ca/style.css

Anyone know the issue?
Thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back