Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.tv iDrugStore.TV

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

rokoroko

Top Member
Impact
1,166
I am cusious what are You people here on TV forum thinking about this one dn,

I reg. it recently and I hope that it has potential as a dn name to some end user.

thanks for comments
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'm sorry I don't see potential here. 'Drugstore' by itself would be strange for the .tv extension. And adding the 'i' just kills the name. TV related keywords are the best for this extension obviously. If the keyword is not really related to tv it better be very good - like clothing.tv or something.

Just my opinion.
 
0
•••
The only potential I see is perhaps recapping all of the weight loss and health related infomercials you see on tv. It doesn't really go with the extension, though, not something that just flows naturally.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back