Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.tv sporthd.tv

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

rokoroko

Top Member
Impact
1,166
does HD spoil the name? iI can not resist and reg. it.

What is your opinion on this dn?

thanks for comments.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I am certainly no expert, but I like this one. It rolls off the tounge nicely, and most sports channels are really pushing the HD thing because watching sports in HD is awesome...

You could possibly do a site that lists all of the channels that offer sports in HD, etc...

Once developed could get decent traffic...

Good luck...
 
0
•••
thanks linker,

It sounds like good idea to me to list the sport channels with hd format.

when I reg. it I was focused on the real HDtv sport channel for some big TV company .

other commets ...?
 
0
•••
$0.00+ (undeveloped), IMHO.

Best of Luck.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back