Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain IDNSale.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grilled

.Top Member
Impact
14,248
Hey NP

Can somebody give me their opinion on this domain? A search for IDN Sale has our very own Namepros ranked number 2 on Google.

IDNSale.com

Internationalized Domain Names

*Hand Reg - Expired*
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anybody familiar with IDNs maybe?

I was thinking at the very least, it would be a platform for somebody selling IDNs?
 
0
•••
I would say that this is reg fee name at best. IDN Sales would have more value imo.
 
1
•••
Thank you for your input @michaeljkrell If nothing else, I'll just redirect it to the Namepros IDN Sales section if that's allowed.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back