Dynadot

IDNF and Locals ???

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Have you guys been calling Art Bell? What's going on? Seems like both forums are out this morning. Wondering what's happening. If you don't want to post here, can you pm me. Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
IDNF is down for me as well.

•••
We switched to a dedicated IP at DNLocal.com

If you are having difficulties then just paste 74.220.217.133 into your browser.

The change was necessary in order to allow people from China to be able to access the site.

Some people are experiencing difficulties because the old IP is locked into their browsers.

•••
htmlindex said:
IDNF is down for me as well.
Second day it has been down. I paid my last respects to IDNF last week - I could see this coming. Until we know more, I'm sure RD will be happy to have you drop by at DNLocal.com, which is working fine for me. IDNtraders.com is also up and running as an alternative IDN forum. Otherwise, there is always NamePros!

•••
Rubber Duck said:
.....Some people are experiencing difficulties because the old IP is locked into their browsers.
Amazing - all this time and you still haven't even the slightest clue how DNS works? The irony is striking :)

Luckily people already recognize that there's a solid group of knowledgeable folks there at dnlocal.com and a lot of good discussion. Otherwise you might have scared them away with this kind of nonsense.

•••
So, does anyone know what happened to IDNF? Are they down forever now?

•••
You may also visit the IDNclub.com -

This China-based Chinese language site gives its approximately 1500 members a place to discuss, trade and share information about IDNs. They also offer their members a free translation service; Chinese to English or English to Chinese.

for your info. - [内蒙.com (Inner Mongolia)] is for sale on IDNclub.com at moment -

http://idnclub.com/showthread.php?t=6121

为活跃IDN域名市场,本人特别推出一款IDN投资组合,所有域名都是本人长期积累而得,粒粒精品来之不易!

在IDN资源几乎枯竭的今天,要想一次性购到如此之多的好米并非易事。

该投资组合对于以前错过IDN建仓的投资者来说是一次绝好机会,可能价格远远高于我的建仓成本,但从投资升值的角度来看仍有很大升值空间。

此价格已经过慎重考虑,谢绝还价。

价格:13万人民币或等值美金(本次组合不单售,如需单独购买可以等本次交易失效后参考本人原来报价)

有效期:2月27号以前

内蒙.com (Inner Mongolia)

蓄电池.com (Storage battery)(可改成:文物.com)

洗发水.com (Shampoo)

浙.cn (Zhejiang abbreviated)(可改成:陕.com)

按揭贷款.cn (Mortgage)

中国北京.com (China Beijing)

优盘.com (USB drives)

鈴鹿.com (Suzuka)

八戸.com (Hachinohe)

格鲁吉亚.com (Georgia)

塞内加尔.com (Ecuador)

通河.com (Tong he)

屯昌.com (Tun chang)

You may use English on IDNclub.com as well...

•••
IDNF is back up again, but I don't know for how long.

•••
The owner of IDNF, I sometimes see him on Japanese TV since years ago..
Looks like he wants to be a star in showbiz. I guess he is busy working and improving his humor skills as a comedian...
Good luck to him. :)

•••
Good to see IDNF back up again :)

•••
WhoNet said:
You may use English on IDNclub.com as well...

sure, but the registration is very difficult if you don't speak chinese.
I tried (to publicize my website on IDN chars), but I didn't find an english form for the registration.

•••
davnin said:
sure, but the registration is very difficult if you don't speak chinese.
I tried (to publicize my website on IDN chars), but I didn't find an english form for the registration.

Scroll all the way to the bottom left and change it from Chinese to English.

•••
Fka200 said:
Scroll all the way to the bottom left and change it from Chinese to English.

thanks, I did it and I subscribed the forum :)

•••
Seems that IDNF are down again :td:

•••
htmlindex said:
Seems that IDNF are down again :td:

It's alive about 8 hours ago -

•••
WhoNet said:
It's alive about 8 hours ago -

Yep, good to see it's back up again. Hope it doesn't keep going down again as they've been having problems lately. :(

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back