Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

idn.tv speculation

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

ethan390

New Member
Impact
0
Do you see value in premium idn.tv names such as "soccer.tv" or "baseball.tv" in other languages? I have yet to see many idn.tv sales of this type and was wondering if you think grabbing a few of these names will not be throwing money away (with the high renewal fees).
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
npcomplete said:
上帝.tv (God.tv)

I figured that He gets a lot of TV time anyway, so it was somewhat natural.

Watch out, you might start getting offers from Kevin.

.
 
0
•••
ethan390 said:
Do you see value in premium idn.tv names such as "soccer.tv" or "baseball.tv" in other languages? I have yet to see many idn.tv sales of this type and was wondering if you think grabbing a few of these names will not be throwing money away (with the high renewal fees).

http://www.adaptedmedia.com/

"soccer.tv" in practically all the languages. Same owner. ;)
 
0
•••
james0306 said:
Hi .tv,

great to hear from you again. Looks like we are the only two here who collect Chinese IDN.tv. :gl:
Not all alone :)

互联网.TV Internet
体育.TV Sports

lzy said:
http://www.adaptedmedia.com/

"soccer.tv" in practically all the languages. Same owner. ;)

Appx 45 domains covering 97% of the world population :)

logo7.jpg
 
0
•••
I also hold a few idns .TVs

Education in Russian
Auctions in Chinese
Seoul in Chinese

I quite like idn.tv although as you can see i am not overly invested in them at this point.
 
0
•••
Have a few Japanese IDN.tv that I regged a few years ago.

Also, last week, I registered Arab.tv ( عرب.tv ) in Arabic, which I think fits the extension nicely.

Alex
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back