NameSilo

question IDN on Flippa ?!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Emmy101

Established Member
Impact
How to list IDN domain names on Flippa with IDN characters not the puny code, whenever I copy/paste my domain in IDN, it converts to the puny code!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yea that's a good job on Flippa's end to protect Flippa users from "people" trying to sell IDN to make it look like Non - IDN's

like the IDN ETH.com

•••
If you email them they will fix your title but it takes them a couple few days.

•••
yea that's a good job on Flippa's end to protect Flippa users from "people" trying to sell IDN to make it look like Non - IDN's

like the IDN ETH.com

I own an IDN for ETH and never posted on Flippa... was that an actual listing? And to OP, JayT is right you need to contact them to get it listed properly.

•••
I own an IDN for ETH and never posted on Flippa... was that an actual listing? And to OP, JayT is right you need to contact them to get it listed properly.

I did not mean to single you out friend. just an example off the top of my head that I could think of on short notice. I could have easily picked another one given plenty of time.

IDN ETH.com is still a great brandable as it's short too.

•••
I did not mean to single you out friend. just an example off the top of my head that I could think of on short notice. I could have easily picked another one given plenty of time.

IDN ETH.com is still a great brandable as it's short too.

Yeah I posted that recently somewhere on here. I tend to use smallcaps for English words to avoid confusion.

To OP, mind sharing the IDN? You can PM if you prefer.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back