I own an IDN for ETH and never posted on Flippa... was that an actual listing? And to OP, JayT is right you need to contact them to get it listed properly.
I own an IDN for ETH and never posted on Flippa... was that an actual listing? And to OP, JayT is right you need to contact them to get it listed properly.
I did not mean to single you out friend. just an example off the top of my head that I could think of on short notice. I could have easily picked another one given plenty of time.
IDN ETH.com is still a great brandable as it's short too.
I did not mean to single you out friend. just an example off the top of my head that I could think of on short notice. I could have easily picked another one given plenty of time.
IDN ETH.com is still a great brandable as it's short too.