Dynadot

IDN.mobi (the actual domain name) @ SEDO AUCTION started @ $123 -- NO RESERVE!!!!!!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
The domain IDN.mobi (the actual letters IDN) is at SEDO AUCTION right now.

Auction ENDS Thursdsay JULY 16TH 6PM EST (new york city time)

LINK: Auction Detail - Sedo.co.uk

- Auction started @ just $123 USD.

- NO RESERVE PRICE.

good luck kids..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
current bid: only $143 USD. D-:

•••
Currently at $165.

I hope it would reach high $xxx.

•••
current bid still very low @ $207 USD..

•••
just 2 DAYS REMAINING of auction!

current bid a measly $217 USD D-:

•••
227 now :D

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

That didn't last long

Well, its in the 3xx's now.

What value do you think this has?

Last edited:
•••
227 now :D

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

That didn't last long

Well, its in the 3xx's now.

What value do you think this has?

Value? - Potentially low $xx,xxx (up with aol.mobi & jol.mobi etc) but that's end-user value and I'm guessing that there will be no end-users bidding.

Price? - In this auction I'm guessing it'll stay in the $3xx range but if there's a fight at the end it may hit $500 - $600.
It is an excellent LLL domain with a good future ahead of it!

•••
i'd actually say the value is low-mid $xx,xxx,xxx,xxx... give or take a few dollars. :laugh:

im usually pretty realistic when it comes to .mobi values/prices.. however i dont see this staying in the $300 range...theres already 6 bidders so i think it'll hit x,xxx and from there i am not really sure. but then again, i know something you guys dont. :o

•••
i'd actually say the value is low-mid $xx,xxx,xxx,xxx... give or take a few dollars. :laugh:

im usually pretty realistic when it comes to .mobi values/prices.. however i dont see this staying in the $300 range...theres already 6 bidders so i think it'll hit x,xxx and from there i am not really sure. but then again, i know something you guys dont. :o

I hope that I'm so wrong that I look stupid! Really hope you get a good $x,xxx sale! Couple of days left to find out though! :gn:

•••

I didn't see the first post and realize this was yoir domain.
It's at 410 now.B-)
I also doubt it will stay there, too.:'(

With the launch of idn mobis this month, I am sure that someone involved with that will have the $ to grab it. Which is why it is for sale-which is why mjnels knows something I don't:bingo:

•••
just 1 day remaining guys and gals.....

auction price has nearly doubled to $430 USD... make sure to place a bid early or be around towards the end of the auction if you have interest.

Auction Detail - Sedo.co.uk

•••
about 13 hours until auction ends...

current bid: Still only $430 with 7 different bidders involved.

•••
You are up to 470 now.
BTW. When does IDN mobi start?

•••
•••
Thanks.

I will probably be asleep when this ends, but it will be interesting to see the outcome.

Regardless, Good luck with the sale.

•••
alright... very very LAST CALL!

this auction ENDS IN 3 HOURS...

Current Bid still pretty darn low for what this domain represents... its at $480 USD with 9 different bidders involved... make sure to bid early or be around to snipe when its ending.

LINK: Auction Detail - Sedo.co.uk

•••
Sold at $490 - not good news for .mobi and their IDN rollout. Particularly with IDN going full blown mainstream next year.

•••
Sold at $490 - not good news for .mobi and their IDN rollout. Particularly with IDN going full blown mainstream next year.

I can't understand why someone from HuaRui, the company in China who is looking after this idn mobi launch, didn't try to get it, or, if the did, why they wouldn't be willing to go to 500. Also, if I was a domain registrarthat was going to selling idn mobis, I would be willing to shell out $500.

•••
I can't understand why someone from HuaRui, the company in China who is looking after this idn mobi launch, didn't try to get it, or, if the did, why they wouldn't be willing to go to 500. Also, if I was a domain registrarthat was going to selling idn mobis, I would be willing to shell out $500.

A miss on their part but likely a complete lack of confidence in .mobi being able to support IDN. I would be quite surprised if this one is a success.

IDN is still the territory of a very few although you will find it difficult to get any decent keywords in any of the major languages in either .com ot cctld even now.

China IDN is, and will be, idn.cn/idn.com and full acceptance is still a year or two away.

I only see IDN.mobi as a publicity stunt which will do nothing for .mobi but will enhance the value and perception of IDN per se.

IM-HO.com

•••

HuaRui only provide the Wireless Keywords & .mobi Binding API for registrar, and they will not run registrar themself.

•••
HuaRui only provide the Wireless Keywords & .mobi Binding API for registrar, and they will not run registrar themself.

Thanks, that makes sense.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back