IT.COM

question Ideas for 2 domains I own

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Hello namepros family. It's been a while since I've been on here. A lot of the names that I listed on here I let expire, however, I did hold on to two which are theganjajoint.com and squareology.com. I am thinking about marketing these, however, the one I'm kinda stumped on is squareology.com. Trying to think of things I could market under this domain name and I'm coming to you guys for ideas and help. Thanks in advance and I look forward to all responses.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
find cannabis related products and sell them by dropshipping from supplier to your buyers. start a shopify store maybe?

•••
find cannabis related products and sell them by dropshipping from supplier to your buyers. start a shopify store maybe?
Thanks artstar...any thoughts for squareology.com?

•••
use a redirect to cannabis site? concentrate on one site at a time or u will be unfocused. imo of course

•••
use a redirect to cannabis site? concentrate on one site at a time or u will be unfocused. imo of course
Ok. Thanks artstar for the advise and know you are probably right about focusing. I appreciate you stopping by and responding.

•••
Square is most associated with the popular payment system, not sure if there is a way to tie into that with squareology in a non TM infringing way. A Google search also shows use in stamps, needlework crafts.

I might try to promote squareology as an "honest broker" as in fair and square, and thus to brokers, consignment shops, appraisers, agents, etc.

It could of course find use for businesses that produce objects that are square such as ceramic or tile squares, etc.

A square dance facility might like it!

Just a few thoughts off top of my head. Best of luck with it, @ctwilliams !

Bob

•••
Here is an "off the wall" one - but sometimes those can be interesting.

Now, I am going back a bit in time - this may be a regional thing - no idea, but Squareology - in the context of the cannabis related responses - got me thinking on canna brands & Square popped up because it was what some people use to call cigarettes/smokes of any kind (back in the day, haha). They were called "squares". Like hey dude, got a square? (meaning cig/J/etc).

So, if anyone else remembers that or if it is actually widely known - it may be interesting in "brandability" as well as potential value.

(after re-reading this post, I have to add this..haha) & if no one remembers this, wow I will feel like a really old nerd - so much worse than my usual pretty young nerd self.

Best of luck,
Brian

Last edited:
•••
Square is most associated with the popular payment system, not sure if there is a way to tie into that with squareology in a non TM infringing way. A Google search also shows use in stamps, needlework crafts.

I might try to promote squareology as an "honest broker" as in fair and square, and thus to brokers, consignment shops, appraisers, agents, etc.

It could of course find use for businesses that produce objects that are square such as ceramic or tile squares, etc.

A square dance facility might like it!

Just a few thoughts off top of my head. Best of luck with it, @ctwilliams !

Bob
Thank you Bob for all these wonderful ideas. Lots to think about😀

•••
Here is an "off the wall" one - but sometimes those can be interesting.

Now, I am going back a bit in time - this may be a regional thing - no idea, but Squareology - in the context of the cannabis related responses - got me thinking on canna brands & Square popped up because it was what some people use to call cigarettes/smokes of any kind (back in the day, haha). They were called "squares". Like hey dude, got a square? (meaning cig/J/etc).

So, if anyone else remembers that or if it is actually widely known - it may be interesting in "brandability" as well as potential value.

(after re-reading this post, I have to add this..haha) & if no one remembers this, wow I will feel like a really old nerd - so much worse than my usual pretty young nerd self.

Best of luck,
Brian
Brian, thanks for your input. I really appreciate all the fantastic responses. Gives me a lot to ponder on.

•••
If I were you, I would make a tutorial about geometry of squares, lets say for elementary school typo of, OR you could actually have a blog about the 100 most gorgeous Squares around the world with Photos, description and travelling tips.

•••
If I were you, I would make a tutorial about geometry of squares, lets say for elementary school typo of, OR you could actually have a blog about the 100 most gorgeous Squares around the world with Photos, description and travelling tips.
Thank you decades80 for this great suggestion...I have received great feedback with wonderful ideas and I am listing them all down. This board is so helpful. Much appreciated.

•••
Squareology The forth point of view.
When to use the first, second, and third person point of view.

•••
Back