NameSilo

negotiable IdeaPlay.com is available

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have owned this domain for years and turned down several offers, but am now willing to sell it for the right price. Some of the inquiries I have received included from someone wanting to do an online streaming content guide, business collaboration software, patent website, I even had a flurry of interest one time as evidently there is an internal project at Apple with the code name of Ideaplay, and I have received some inquiries from other large companies in the past, but at the time wasn't motivated to sell.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back