Dynadot

domain AvMar.com / AvMar.net / AvMar.org

NameSilo
Watch

Avmar

Established Member
Impact
Hey,

I'm the owner of AvMar.com / AvMar.net / AvMar.org domain names.

Anyone can appraisal the price of 3 of them together?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What was your idea of the meaning of AvMar? There is a company with that name in the Luxury Yachting business that used the domain of yachtpayroll so maybe they would be interested.

•••
What was your idea of the meaning of AvMar?

I thought "Av" might mean anti-virus, audio-video or adult-video. And "Mar" is market. But I'm not sure.

I have a client actually, he contacted me today and asked the price.

How much should i ask for 3 of them you think?

•••
I struggle with pricing, but it is all about why the client wants the name and how much money they think it would bring them.

If it's a teen wanting to start a podcast it's one thing but if it's a world-wide security company wanting to launch a new product that's a whole different price range.

•••
If it's a teen wanting to start a podcast it's one thing but if it's a world-wide security company

None of them.

It's a Turkish online shopping company.

"Av" means "hunting" in Turkish. They sell hunting, diving, mountaineering and extreme sports equipments.

It is local but quite big and their original web-site is this avmar(dat)com(dat)tr

•••
their original web-site is this avmar(dat)com(dat)tr

Interesting, I'm sure they would like to have the .com version of their country code domain. Have no idea what they might be willing to spend though.

•••
low to mid $xxxx i think for the company

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back