Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain executivefraud.com Please help with an appraisal

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
0
With the increase in recent fraud schemes I thought it would be interesting to develop a fraud blog. It is now up to PR3 and has a good amount of backlinks. I'm curious if its worth continuing for anything other than personal satisfaction or if there is a potential to make some decent $.

I'm also curious whether the current use of a domain impacts its value to buyers (ie. blog, directory, etc) because I'm assuming when you would sell the domain name would have a ton of missing references from backlinks if there were not considerable redirects?

Similar themed sites I've been working on:
fraudbooks.net
fraudservices.net PR3 directory
stockoptionlawsuit.com

Any advice on value or best way to create value would be greatly appreciated, thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back