ia.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Registry Services

Established Member
Impact
105
The ultra-premium IA.com just listed for auction!
 
4
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
lol... me thinks ur title has a typo :)

It reads "Just Justed" ... suppsed to be "Just Listed" no?
 
4
•••
2
•••
lol... me thinks ur title has a typo :)

It reads "Just Justed" ... suppsed to be "Just Listed" no?
Hhahahaa I have also noted??!
 
2
•••
0
•••
Very good!
 
0
•••
lol... me thinks ur title has a typo :)

It reads "Just Justed" ... suppsed to be "Just Listed" no?

Ah BUGGER! Never mind - you knew what I meant

[LL].COM don't come up often - it's not THAT great, its not AI, but they are still rare enough to be "news"
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Anybody else notice the $666,666 bid?

Why even bid that amount? I mean, the reserve is between $700k and $800k.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but since the reserve is at least $700k the $666k is nonbinding?
 
1
•••
Anybody else notice the $666,666 bid?

Why even bid that amount? I mean, the reserve is between $700k and $800k.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but since the reserve is at least $700k the $666k is nonbinding?

I guess if it doesn't meet reserve, vendor might consider a near offer.

That or shill ;)
 
0
•••
Anybody else notice the $666,666 bid?

Why even bid that amount? I mean, the reserve is between $700k and $800k.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but since the reserve is at least $700k the $666k is nonbinding?


Any idea what "Auction Type: Pre-Release (Public) - Backorder" means?

Is this some kind of pre-auction auction?
 
0
•••
My Xmas gift is early.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Hola

I confirm I'm brokering this domain. We created a new feature page just for IA.com as it's such a premium and we wanted the best exposure for it.

I have been working with NameJet for almost 2 years now and I believe they are the best to give a LL.com a huge exposure especially to potential Asian investors. And they have sold a few LL.coms in the past so it's a good fit to my mind.

I have no idea who submitted a $666,666 bid. We'll see the bidder alias when the auction starts in 16 days.

It's not that often that a priced-to-sell LL.com is at public auction. I believe we have a good chance to meet the reserve.
 
2
•••
It's not that often that a priced-to-sell LL.com is at public auction. I believe we have a good chance to meet the reserve.

Thanks for the feedback Erwan

LL dot-com are very rare to the open market - always a bit of a buzz when one comes up - personally, I think it will have little trouble meeting the reserve. Quite a long way outside the range of my wallet.


GOOD LUCK!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back