Registry Services
Established Member
- Impact
- 105
The ultra-premium IA.com just listed for auction!
Hhahahaa I have also noted??!lol... me thinks ur title has a typo
It reads "Just Justed" ... suppsed to be "Just Listed" no?
lol... me thinks ur title has a typo
It reads "Just Justed" ... suppsed to be "Just Listed" no?
Anybody else notice the $666,666 bid?
Why even bid that amount? I mean, the reserve is between $700k and $800k.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but since the reserve is at least $700k the $666k is nonbinding?
Anybody else notice the $666,666 bid?
Why even bid that amount? I mean, the reserve is between $700k and $800k.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but since the reserve is at least $700k the $666k is nonbinding?
Listed by @ErwanKina
MavenDomains sent out an email about it. Thought he was brokering it.
It's not that often that a priced-to-sell LL.com is at public auction. I believe we have a good chance to meet the reserve.
