Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain i4.COM ("Eye For")

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOXX

Ti.coTop Member
Impact
790
:hi:-,

I'm looking for an Appraisal on i4.COM ("Eye For" anything! ;))

Thanks!
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Peter i agree with the above poster i think you should start preparing what to do with the millions you will be getting :D daymn i am truly jealous :).

Regards
 
0
•••
I think you could make a fortune from this. I would probably invest in a lot of quality traffic and parking, like serious $XXXX/X money, and make an even bigger profit at the end of it. I would give you $95,000 for it tommorow, if I had the money.
 
0
•••
awsome name, your understanding of what is valueable is priceless,
some go to school and put a price on education ,
being in a room with a professor or life in general and some will
never estimate its value...
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Wow! Thanks for your sincerity guys! ;)
...
If any of you finds that first $Million dollar$ buyer I'll give commission!!! :)
...
Best Regards and Good Luck to all of You with your own Names!!!! :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back