Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

I will give you this... Please Help

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

eli4407

Established Member
Impact
4
I am needing a php directory set up successfully. I have the hosting, databases, downloads needed (category dump, templates, etc)

I had it going myself, but kept getting errors when clicking on categories.

I will give someone this:
Freelinkposting.com. It was a directory of mine as of today. The domain is reg'd at godaddy till feb 2010
It has a good alexa rank too
It is heavily indexed and has a value of 5300 at websiteoutlook.com
It is getting heavy traffic, and was added to a lot of submission services

I will also throw in these:
hollywoodspotter.com
sharecredits.com
and a few others

All are at godaddy and reg'd till 2010
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Whats the actual service you need, pm me
 
0
•••
Covered. Thanks
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back