Domain Empire

domain I was wrong? offer rejected for DNentrepreneur.com, please tell me your opinion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bonin

DimitarBonin.comTop Member
Impact
Hi,
I would be grateful for your opinion.

24 hour ago I reject a offer for DNentrepreneur.com, it was a high $xxx offer and I decided that is not enough, simply because I see many opportunities in this name.

Please share your point of view.

Thanks in advance
Bonin

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
It's quite limited to domain names and domainers won't pay a fortune for this.

I might have taken the offer unless I had plans for it myself.

•••
I'd take that offer. Lots of other alternatives.

•••
take the offer if you still can . . .

•••
High $xxx is a good price for a name that has a limited market of end users, especially when there are lots of good names still out there that would be available for reg fee.

High $xxx is really good for something that you only paid reg fee for. If you can still take the offer, I would take it and be very happy with it.

•••
Agree with everyone. Limited market and a cheap pool of possible buyers filled with people who can figure out other options.

•••
I would have taken it. As others have said, there are many alternatives to this domain. It's a good offer for what the domain is.

•••
Thank you for all your comments and suggestions, maybe I should accept this offer, but now is too late.

My personal opinion is that the domain has a potential and I've got many ideas how will look a future website with this name, but unfortunately I don't have the skills to develop and turn it into a profitable website.

Anyway I will wait for the right buyer and when he come ( hopefully ) my expectation will be more realistic....

•••
Wait... He might come back with a higher offer... And when he comes back, take the offer and run :)

•••
Hahaha, Thanks @Shelby90, hopefully he will come again

•••
Contact him again..u must have accept that offer..coz so many alternatives are there....I got an offer dnp.io at flippa for $1150... I rejected and sent him $3000 offer..but no response from the buyer...I relisted the domain and only managed to get $195..still I am struggling to sell this domain.. So never ever reject an offer..just go for negotiation...u might get a higher price...I have learnt a lesson... I hope u too will.....its just an advise ....good luck.....

•••
An advice from my own experience. Once you reject an offer, don't contact the buyer. This will show him your fear... Just wait... If he really wants the domain, he will come back. If not, that's life, just go ahead.

•••
we learn from our mistakes all the time, the good point here is that there is no urgency to force the sale, I can wait, and learned my lesson

•••
An advice from my own experience. Once you reject an offer, don't contact the buyer. This will show him your fear... Just wait... If he really wants the domain, he will come back. If not, that's life, just go ahead.

I'm waiting, I didn't contact him, if he comes ok. if not ok, lives go on

•••
•••
To late mate :), but may be is for good

•••
I would have taken that and run with it. Surprised you got such a high offer on a somewhat long, narrow niche domain (that is known for not paying much outside of premiums).

•••
bonin
It is never too late.
But mind you, the person is likely to be a domainer and almost all domainers have account with namepros and such person might have seen these advises and therefore when he is coming back he may be coming with low price; though I wish you success, I'm only given instances.
In my opinion, I will say you should never, ever again blame yourself for not accepting any offer; but always learn from your mistakes, mind you, a better offer could still come your way.
However, if he happens to come back, just take the offer and forget about the rest.
If he doesn't come back, then wait for your domain's beholder!

Cheers and good luck

•••
Wouldn't be surprised if the offer was from a NP member, who is probably reading this thread. ;)

btw, offer was quite good.

•••
Something that's worked for me in the past is when negotiations have broken down, I've put the domain up for sale on Sedo.com with a 'Buy It Now' close to the price offered by the buyer. Inform the buyer you've had a change of heart and send them a link to the domain in question.

•••
Hi,
thanks for your opinions, but my point of view is.... if on the earth is only two potential end buyers I will wait, if you ask why...."entrepreneur" is a good word in 21 century, we all know about the site with this name, when "DN" comes on the front maybe the price going a bit lower, but makes thing more clear and specific, a good examples is DNF and DN journal.

I don't know, honestly for the moment this is just a hobby for me and I've got some domains to play for cheap with them, but something tells me that this name deserves more.

Really appreciate all your opinions

•••
...... Sedo.com with a 'Buy It Now' ........... and send them a link to the domain in question.

would it too hardcore if the link was an affiliate link? :-,

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back