IT.COM

I want to sell my Phpfox license

NameSilo
Watch

Leon Nikolovski

Impact
I have a PHPfox account with License plus Branding Removal I bought in Aug 16, 2010. My social network collapsed and I don't have enough time to use it because I'm very busy. So I'm giving my licese for sale. I can take payment through PayPal and I'm looking to get about $200. Please, let me know if someone is interested. Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If the PHPfox version is 3 and you are willing to handover phpfox.com account then I can buy it for $80

•••
Yes dude I have a PHPfox account with License plus Branding Removal I bought in Aug 16, 2010 and I have available download for PHPfox Nebula and PHPfox Neutron.
PhpFox is not branded with Powered by phpfox
Expire: Lifetime
I am selling Phpfox for 200$. In other forums i selling the same license for 400$ so im not gonna to sell you for 80$ sorry.

•••
A PRO PHPFox license is up for grab for only $299. These means you are saving a total amounnt of $300. You get full account details on purchase and you can now take full charge of the account. The account has the latest license for Phpfox Neutron - Pro and Phpfox 3.9.0 (Legacy version) incase you also want it.

This account carries two licenses
The Neutron-Pro, and
The Nebula 3.9.0.

2 licenses in 1 account.

You can't afford to miss this.

Looking forward to interested buyers SOON.

NOTE: This is a Lifetime license.

•••
Sorry don't mean to hijack, but I have phpfox 4 pro and younet android and ios apps for phpfox v4 for sale if anybody is interested. The apps have yet to be installed/customised so they're still white label... all together it's worth $1199 so sensible offered only

•••
I have phpfox 4 for sale if anybody is interested.

•••
I have phpfox 4 for sale if anybody is interested.
Hi there, you still have it? I'm interested only if it's a PRO License

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back