Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

hui2000

Stable BrandsTop Member
Impact
I want to buy USDT ,eth, BNB or Btc

I will pay you via PayPal and take care of fees(Will Pay 4% extra to take care of fees)

Need about $430

PLEASE DONT SEND ME DOMAIN NAMES

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is there a reason why you aren't using one of the exchanges? What price

•••
Is there a reason why you aren't using one of the exchanges? What price

Would you kindly stop posting on threads your not either buying or selling without reading the thread content?

•••
Would you kindly stop posting on threads your not either buying or selling without reading the thread content?
I'm asking what price, I have crypto. Why would you pay 4% extra than an exchange and use PayPal? Its a question

•••
I'm asking what price, I have crypto. Why would you pay 4% extra than an exchange and use PayPal? Its a question

Lets say am am buying $400 usd = $400 usdt I will need to send you about $420 I Paypal such that that extra can Carter for Paypal fee charges.

I don't have any exchange I use that accepts PayPal yet on every sale am always converting a portion of my sale to crypto since I receive domain sales payments with PayPal.

Not sure if this answers your question?

•••
Lets say am am buying $400 usd = $400 usdt I will need to send you about $420 I Paypal such that that extra can Carter for Paypal fee charges.

I don't have any exchange I use that accepts PayPal yet on every sale am always converting a portion of my sale to crypto since I receive domain sales payments with PayPal.

Not sure if this answers your question?
It does, but exchanges such as Binance, Coinbase, Bitstamp and Bitflyer all accommodate PayPal. All of which are pretty major platforms that you could use. Dealing with one of those would be a better alternative, than trusting an individual on the internet or that individual trusting you for that matter, not to chargeback on him / her. I'd sell to you, but PayPal is the problem. Others may feel similar, considering the response to the ad

Last edited:
•••
It does, but exchanges such as Binance, Coinbase, Bitstamp and Bitflyer all accommodate PayPal. All of which are pretty major platforms that you could use. Dealing with one of those would be a better alternative, than trusting an individual on the internet or that individual trusting you for that matter, not to chargeback on him / her. I'd sell to you, but PayPal is the problem. Others may feel similar. That's the point I'm making

Hi, I have been buying crypto here for the past months. Am certain you know that PayPal is restricted to certain countries on the exchanges you listed.

•••
Hi, I have been buying crypto here for the past months. Am certain you know that PayPal is restricted to certain countries on the exchanges you listed.
If restrictions are in place for your country, why not source a deal on alternate P2P marketplace's such as Paxful or LocalBitcoins? Paxful especially, great place. Each country has a deal to offer there, vendor feedback, hundreds of payment methods and escrow system. Just trying to be helpful, if you're doing this on the regular

Last edited:
•••
If restrictions are in place for your country, why not source a deal on alternate P2P marketplace's such as Paxful or LocalBitcoins? Paxful especially, great place. Each country has a deal to offer there, vendor feedback, hundreds of payment methods and escrow system. Just trying to be helpful, if you're doing this on the regular

Like I said before I have PayPal credit and all these platforms don't support PayPal from my country.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back