IT.COM

advice I want this Domain Name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AMRO1001

Upgraded Member
Impact
I would like to purchase this domain name for a personal website : Harakat dot com, I sent a bid $103 and sent email to the owner and tried to call him but no response, I just want to know his best offer.

Any one know the owner "Stanley Pace", he has more than 20,000 domains:)

Also what would be the fair value for such domain Harakat dot com?

Best Regards,
Amro

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Harakat is an Arabic or Uzbek word means "Action".

.net .org .info and 6 other CCTLDs also regd and most of them are developed sites.

Already 9 offers for this domain in sedo.

Any one know the owner "Stanley Pace", he has more than 20,000 domains:)

Stanley Pace is a very popular name among Namejet Bidders.

Also what would be the fair value for such domain Harakat dot com?

Don't know the real worth of this domain :) But you can get some approximate value based on the stats.

•••
Your offer is way to low. The seller will respond when you make a big enough offer. How much? I don't really know, but Estibot value is $1200.

•••
Is that one and only name you want, or you are after something brandable? Plently of those on place like BrandBucket and many other probaly would cost you $x,xxx, or there are very nice brandables for sale in either (make offer, fixed price, or auctions) here at NamePros for very reasonable prices ;)

That's If you can't get true to the seller, or if you're open to consider other domain names :)

•••
If you want it and are willing to pay for it throw a few more at him see if he budges. If not and your unwilling to spend then you are gonna have to find a new domain name.

•••
I sent him $1100 offer but he did not respond also!, not sure what he is looking for...so I ended up buying Harakat.xyz ! Thanks for gTLDs :)

•••
xyz yuck.

Maybe you should try for Harak.at

•••
I sent him $1100 offer but he did not respond also!, not sure what he is looking for...so I ended up buying Harakat.xyz ! Thanks for gTLDs :)
So this is just a temporary site, not something you want to be popular?

•••
So this is just a temporary site, not something you want to be popular?
not really temporary...but I am just looking for the best option available!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back