NameSilo

.org I sold my 1st domain for $1200

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Isac

Top Member
Impact
First thing first, it was almost impossible to sell my domain without learning here in namepros as well on a blog of @Eric Lyon . So first i want to thank you everyone here that has shared knowledge. On Jan 1 , i started learning about domains through blogs but Honestly there is nothing better than namepros. Here i found something precious. hundreds of domainers sharing knowledge, their real experience . And if u ask question here, everyone is helpful here to answer.

Domain Name : nativeadvertising.org
Purchase price: regfee
Buyer : A company doesn't want me to disclose their name right now
Seller : Me
Sold through outbound

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That's a strong first sale! I remember my first sale a few years ago but it sure wasn't in the $X,XXX. Keep it going man.

•••
Sorry @Isac

Yes, i found his blog so helpful, some of the articles are pure gold. But yes i would say it again without reading NP posts. i wouldn't have able to sold it.

Where is his blog, Is it a website outside NP, or his articles here

•••
Congrats!
I saw that this technique is faster, and sometimes quite good :)

How much time did yiou waited from the reg to sell?

•••
Congrats, more sales! What a start!

•••
•••
•••
Congrats , I would like to learn about selling the domains as well .I have a lot of domains but still no sale come out .

•••
•••
Congrats!
I saw that this technique is faster, and sometimes quite good :)

How much time did yiou waited from the reg to sell?

3 months

•••
Congrats , I would like to learn about selling the domains as well .I have a lot of domains but still no sale come out .

There is no magic pill, its always about hard work and intelligence , when i started selling this domain. 1st thing i know was this domain has potential. After that i started collecting leads through google. Then i started sending sales letter. Every day i say to myself, don't worry you will get your first sale. Quite honestly i did a lot of hard work to sell my 1st domain.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Bearing in mind that was handreg and d.n. with .org extension, really great success! B-)

I'm curious what was your target group of potential buyers, actually in which direction was focused your search for them?

•••
Congrats!
Where did you find the leads for your outbound marketing?

•••
•••
•••
First thing first, it was almost impossible to sell my domain without learning here in namepros as well on a blog of @Eric Lyon . So first i want to thank you everyone here that has shared knowledge. On Jan 1 , i started learning about domains through blogs but Honestly there is nothing better than namepros. Here i found something precious. hundreds of domainers sharing knowledge, their real experience . And if u ask question here, everyone is helpful here to answer.

Sold through outbound

Wow! Cool and not even a . com but really good name. Wish you many more to come

Sold through outbound
Awesome man and not even a .com.
Wish you many more to come and let us know inbyour next one :xf.wink:

•••
•••
Bearing in mind that was handreg and d.n. with .org extension, really great success! B-)

I'm curious what was your target group of potential buyers, actually in which direction was focused your search for them?

Nativeadvertising is a huge term and .org is not that bad . Hundreds of companies are paying on social media and google ads. So i was targeting those companies which are spending good amount of money on term " native Advertising " .

•••
•••
Congrats to you :)

Sold through outbound

•••
•••
What criteria did you use in setting the price of $1,200?
Why not, for example, $1,800 or $900?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back