Dynadot

.org I sold my 1st domain for $1200

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Isac

Top Member
Impact
First thing first, it was almost impossible to sell my domain without learning here in namepros as well on a blog of @Eric Lyon . So first i want to thank you everyone here that has shared knowledge. On Jan 1 , i started learning about domains through blogs but Honestly there is nothing better than namepros. Here i found something precious. hundreds of domainers sharing knowledge, their real experience . And if u ask question here, everyone is helpful here to answer.

Domain Name : nativeadvertising.org
Purchase price: regfee
Buyer : A company doesn't want me to disclose their name right now
Seller : Me
Sold through outbound

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well done @Isac

Congrats, nice sale indeed..reg fee --> $1200 on your first ever sale. VERY impressive dude!

•••
I don't use any generic template , though there are many available on internet. I had copied few but i saw short and simple works well.

•••
I don't use any generic template , though there are many available on internet. I had copied few but i saw short and simple works well.

Well done

Good domain

Good price

But you are so right tho when you say the np community are so helpful and give valuable advice freely and @Eric Lyon s advice and experience too

•••
Well done

Good domain

Good price

But you are so right tho when you say the np community are so helpful and give valuable advice freely and @Eric Lyon s advice and experience too
In fact this would be a nice domain for @Eric Lyon marketing business :xf.cool::xf.wink:

•••
Well done

Good domain

Good price

Yes, i found his blog so helpful, some of the articles are pure gold. But yes i would say it again without reading NP posts. i wouldn't have able to sold it.

•••
how many companies did you contact/spam before you landed the buyer?

•••
Well done @Isac Congrats on the great sale, and smart work! (y)

•••
1200 on your first ever sale?- wow! Nicely done! I have a few domains (doctor & lawyer related) that I really should outbound but everything I type sounds so spammy that I never end up actually sending it..

•••
•••
how many companies did you contact/spam before you landed the buyer?

First i contacted almost 15 - 20 , and my email was long and price" Make Offer " . Then i changed strategy , then i put short emails and with emails i started using " name " like if i know the name of a person whom i contacting. I contacted 15 - 20. That means almost 35 - 40 email in total i sent.

I changed price from " make offer " to $ 1200

Last edited:
•••
1200 on your first ever sale?- wow! Nicely done! I have a few domains (doctor & lawyer related) that I really should outbound but everything I type sounds so spammy that I never end up actually sending it..

Here are many sample letters available , you can choose anyone of your choice.

•••
@Isac - When you take a two word .org domain from reg fee to $1200 it is safe to say that you "have the touch."...............Congrats!

•••
•••
congrats, I don't think I could have sold that name for as much
Joe T

•••
Congratz! @Isac for your 1st sell, it's motivate all of us.

•••
•••
•••
Congratulations! That's motivating!

•••
Congratulations..but you ain't seen nothing yet. So please don't spend all that money buying random domains....stick to .com and you will be in good hands. Good luck!

•••
Incredible sale! Wishing you all the best :)

•••
Wow, amazing sale! Congratulations! :)

•••
•••
Congratulations ! @Isac for this amazing sale, That's very motivating,

Here are many sample letters available , you can choose anyone of your choice.

Sorry, where are the samples?

•••
Hello,

Since you are in the _________ business, I thought you might like to know that I am selling the domain name _________ .

This domain can be forwarded to your existing site to capture some pre-qualified leads from people who type in the domains into their browser.

This domain should serve work to your advantage in the search engines and in Internet and offline marketing campaigns.

This is a very short term, first come first served opportunity. I am contacting other _________ businesses today about this opportunity.

I will sell this domain today for _________.

Summary with your contact info.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back