Dynadot

.me I searched and found 14 .me domains available .. the .com's have sold 30K-150K What..

NameSilo
Watch
what should i do, should i register them, is it worth it?

each of these domains sold for a minimum of 30K up to 150K US

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i haven't regged a single one. no interest

i think they are good for names: jonathan.me etc for blogs or vanity sites but that's it imho

•••
i would say chose the best among the lot

as i can see lasvegas.me at 14,000

•••
.me is such a ugly tld... not sure if its worth the investment $20US, that 20 can be used to purchase .com !

•••
arnie said:
i haven't regged a single one. no interest

Me neither, unless the keyword manages to make good sense of the extension then it'll probably end up just like .name and .im domains.

eg:

insure.me
love.me
date.me

JMHO

•••
MIR said:
.me is such a ugly tld... not sure if its worth the investment $20US, that 20 can be used to purchase .com !

well if you think this way then wht's the use of this thread

•••
i wanted to get feedback from others.. if its worth the investment... since i find it to be a waste.. second opinion, 3rd opinion can change your opinion... as it has in the past for me!

•••
if you aren't speculating so much in ccTLDs or at any other extension and there's one name fits very well the extension i think it is worth to take the risk otherwise let them go and move on

good luck!!!

•••
One of the main reason .ME's are so appealing is we could get GREAT one to two word domain names easily during the first couple days after it launched.

Which we would have no way getting in the .COM extension.

To me, the .ME is a great extension. Very brandable, short, and makes actual sense.

Anything that doesn't make sense or isn't brandable. Most will have wasted their money.

I recommend you purchase them, because there is a lot of potential in .ME

Last edited:
•••
I think it is a very good opportunity. Buy them. At least, if they don't suceed you will not lose much. 14*5 dollars I think it is worth the bet :)

•••
reg them via dynadot. sit on them for 48 hours, have another look. trow them for appraisals here.
You can still delete and get 100% refund on .me

•••
the following word comes to mind "pass" ;)

•••
I received a $200 offer for my Las-Vegas dot me today. I politely passed :)

•••
I just had a thought today. I got a few similar quality .asias as I did .me's. The .asias have just sat around and I haven't been bothered developing them. But all my .me's I've been excited enough to get sites up straight away on.

Could be just to do with my names and the timing, but I think .me could be a great little dark horse IMHO

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back