question I received an email from CEO of B********.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

anhnguyenict

Established Member
Impact
Dear all,

Please give me an advice.

Today, I received an email from CEO of B********.com about my domain B******.com:

"I bought B******** because it's a great 1 word URL. We are not changing our URL but may consider b****** for a 2nd URL , how much you asking for ?"

I'm a beginner, so please suggest me the counter for this domain.

Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nobody wants to pay. 19k; just wait and give it time.

•••
I suggest 3 - 5K+ is fair deal.

Too many other options for this name if it's the - company. I'm not knocking the name but it's an easy reg elsewhere, I'd be happy with 4 - 5 grand.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Just received the reply email of him. He only accept $3000

•••
Take it, move along; use the proceeds to buy other names - repeat the process.

•••
How is Bizlend a great 1 word URL?

This is a pretty high UDRP risk, imho. Recent change of registrant, collecting ads, mentioned on a domain forum. Seeking $19K.

If I were bizlender.com I'd send a letter from my lawyer tomorrow.

•••
If I were bizlender.com I'd send a letter from my lawyer tomorrow.

The parking & ad collecting is a hazard, I agree.

One could argue that the terms comprised of their name are not 'fanciful' enough to establish trademark claims to the BizLend name. 'Biz' being popular shorthand for business i.e. [.biz], and 'lend'|'lending'|loan'|'lender', being an activity that many entities are in the business of providing and are not unique to bizlender.

Also, since someone is interested in the name enough to contact him an make an offer; bad faith does go away since the connection between an offer and a UDRP is most likely not that difficult to make.

•••
Keep in mind that if he gets pissed off for whatever reason , you might lose a buyer that pays 4-figures for this domain. I would have asked like $6 K - $10 K and eventually take whatever he gives (could be only $3K). Don't exhaust him

•••
if he will do $3000, i would tell him that if he makes it $5000 you have a deal. Leave it with him and see, you may get him up another thousand or so. In my honest opinion, this is a great opportunity for a sale and you may not get another offer like this for months or years, so don't get too greedy, a domain is only worth what someone will pay for it.

•••
I am new in domain world.Could you help me for name of domains.I register 2 domains and sent e-mails to end users and did not have answers.Help me to sucess in this job.

•••
what't are names...tweens? u can pm them of course or add doman here with few symbols like _ or |

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back