Domain Empire

I need your assistance to find certain domain names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BuyySellSite

Restricted (Market)
Impact
Hello,

where can I find the domain lists from registrar companies such as Dynadot.com name.com networksolutions.com register.com moniker.com with their domain e-mail addresses visible?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

May we ask why you are looking to find such lists?
Spamming is a value I stand against and the obvious use-case of retrieving large domain lists with emails is to spam domain owners..

Now let's imagine what you will find.
For Dynadot, mostly all will likely be Privacy Protected (whortless sending spam to anyway)
Similar for Moniker because they offer Free Privacy
Whois privacy is not free at Name, Register nor NetSol, for email lists, it's the only three worth looking into from your above list. But spamming or "email marketing" in bulk is definitely bad

Last edited:
•••
Hello,

May we ask why you are looking to find such lists?
Spamming is a value I stand against and the obvious use-case of retrieving large domain lists with emails is to spam domain owners..

Now let's imagine what you will find.
For Dynadot, mostly all will likely be Privacy Protected (whortless sending spam to anyway)
Similar for Moniker because they offer Free Privacy
Whois privacy is not free at Name, Register nor NetSol, for email lists, it's the only three worth looking into from your above list. But spamming or "email marketing" in bulk is definitely bad

Hello,

i will never use it for spammy or prohibited purposes. We are working on a new project. I want to build a site that values domains like Estibot. By creating a database, I will add information such as registration dates, domain and e-mail addresses of the registrar companies I mentioned. Since I don't have a big budget, I don't have the money to pay for expensive SEO programs. Because some seo services and programs can find such information. If you want to help I would be glad.

•••
Alright. You'll have to look at scraping registrars whois data then (Can't tell how here, and note that this use must respect whois usage rules, that depends on the data use)
Some paid services offer it as well to make it easier ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back