I need my table to scroll!!

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

joelyons

New Member
Impact
0
I am a graphic designer with an eye for web design, but no brain for code and scripts etc!!!

I use dreamweaver and do basic stuff, so my question is this...

my portfolio uses "swap image" thumbnails that display larger version of my artwork. on the left, there are thumbnails and on the right, there is a square area that swaps out when you mouse over the thumbnails.

I am at a point where the thumbnails are "filling" the screen on the left, but I need to add lots more. How do I make that table full of thumbnails scroll so that the square on the right where the art shows up doesn't go off the screen?

the page is http://www.spin350.com/design_portfolio.htm

Any ideas? (That I can do in Dreamweaver?)
Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Use an <iframe> tag. Google it ;)
 
0
•••
Yeah, I believe iframe's are the only way to make tables 'scroll'
 
0
•••
Javascript... :-/ but just use the <iframe> tag ;)
 
0
•••
No way. There is some code to make table cells scroll. I've used it before.
Keep searching.
 
0
•••
0
•••
TommyG said:
No way. There is some code to make table cells scroll. I've used it before.
Keep searching.

You used iframe ;)
 
0
•••
Well, there is a CSS overflow variable, it only works in Firefox though.
 
0
•••
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back