NameSilo

I need a flash header for a recruiting website

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

thebiffenator

Established Member
Impact
31
Hello All,

I was wondering if someone can help. I need a flash header for a joomla 1.5 site. I have pictures and can access them if needed, its just around 700px X 200px or something, I will get the exact pixels soon from my devleoper.

I am a graphic artist and can help with the overal look of it, I just don't know flash that much anymore, but I am familar with basic flash from MX, I just can't seem to do the cool effects.

Basicly there is gona be like 5 short phases or words popping up (in some kind of cool flash text effect), and maybe have like 3-5 pictures in another flash effect. I will buy and supply the photos if that helps any, I got a bunch so far that real nice.

Some samples, but as compilcate, it just needs to look cool and have movement.

http://www.templatehelp.com/preset/pr_preview.php?i=13242&pr_code=aGE8uhrgBPolXlMN06Fww69njFneuL

http://www.olwebdesign.com/flash-headers/flash-headers.html (But with words)

http://www.templatehelp.com/preset/pr_preview.php?i=10425&pr_code=S8DBOl08aLNqM2AriVuEJ4yZ80vmil

It just needs to be flashy, but could be simple too with the details above.
The other option is "does anyone know any good templates out there so I can create this my self with Flash MX?"

Please PM me for details and please give me a basic quote, you can also reply to this thread. I also design logos, so possibly a trade? if not can pay through paypal. Also please supply some sample work if you have it.

Many Thanks,
Brian
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Create Logo without Flash Programing skills

Hello,

Learning the Flash programing skills to create a Flash banner or logo is a time-consuming thing. Once I learned how to use the Adobe Flash app in order to make a Flash banner untile one of my friend told me his experience about creating Flash banner.

He told me that he create it with PowerPoint, which suprised me very much. Now I want to share my experience with you.
1. Make the content of Flash banner with animations using PowerPoint. ( I think PowerPoint is much easier to use.)
2. Convert the PowerPoint presentation to Flash. Using Wondershare PPT2Flash Standard - a good Flash banner creator. It is an add-in of PowerPoint.
3. Click PPT2Flash Standard -> Template -> no skin (this template is ideal for Flash banner)
4. Click PPT2Flash Standard -> Publish.
Then you can create a Flash Banner with ease.
View this sample from its official website:
http://www.sameshow.com/ppt2flash/samples4.html

Hope it helps.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back