IT.COM

.com I made my first sale!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Zarkoza

Established Member
Impact
I finally made my first sale! I sold a domain called RefineYourEnglish.com for $100. That was awesome! :D

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Congrats! Care to share any details? Hold time? Sales venue? Sales method? What you gonna spend the profit on?

I had it for a little over a year I think! But it sold from Afternic which is a platform that that domain hadn't been on for more than a year. I think. I'm just gonna put the money into savings. I'm not doing so well finanically so I need to save all I can get you know. Especially now.
How long did you have it with you before the sales?

About a year I think maybe!

•••
•••
•••
Congratulations on your first sale! Best Wishes for future sales.
Gustavo Woltmann.

•••
congratulations for your first sale
best wishes

•••
Congrats and thanks for sharing.

•••
Congrats for your first sale.

It is not important when you start and at what price. It is more important when you finish and what price.

I wish you big success ahead with many more zeros behind your this lucky number in coming days, months and years :)

Last edited:
•••
Congrats..... many more to come your way friend ...(y)

•••
Congrats

Like me, 3 months after my first sale I dont sell the 2nd although received many offers

•••
Buy yourself a treat and reinvest the rest, hopefully you'll get another sale from the new pool and so on.

•••
That must be very satisfying feelings, kind of yes I can also crack the deal.

Congratulations...

I finally made my first sale! I sold a domain called RefineYourEnglish.com for $100. That was awesome! :D

•••
Congrats! (y) my first sale was also $100

•••
Congrats on your first $xxx sale. Hoping the next time around it would be $x,xxx. Cheers.

•••
•••
Congratulations... That's really awesome..

•••
•••
Congratulations, that domain is a meaningful 3 word.

•••
Congratulations !

But I'm still waiting for my 1st sale

•••
•••
•••
Congrats! The first sale is always the most special :)

•••
Congratulations. How long did it take you to get the good news ? I am still waiting for my first premium sale, although was able to sale some for hand reg price right before expiring since they were wrong decision as i am new in this field. It's good i got the money back for them which were only for learning experience and still waiting for a first sale which i can call a first sale in real.

•••
Hi how long u waited after 60days lock? Please do reply.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back