IT.COM

I have sold my first name at Namjet, what next?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello guys
I have sold my first domain name at Namejet, upon their request the domain successfully transferred to enom.
The issue here is that when I opened my enom account I didn't find the domain.
Kindly advice.
Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats :)
That is normal, don't worry, domain is already in NJ account. Now you just wait for your payment :)

•••
Congrats, everything is OK.
Enom automatically pushes the domain to the buyer's account. So you dont need to do anything if your domains are in the enom when the auction is over. If it is not, you just need to transfer to your own enom account and same procedure is applied.

•••
•••
Yup as what everyone stated. You should be fine, that means the buyer has paid right away if its gone from your enom account or you should be notified at least saying the buyer has paid...etc. If not they'll push it back to your ENOM account.

Congrats on a sale.

•••
Yup as what everyone stated. You should be fine, that means the buyer has paid right away if its gone from your enom account or you should be notified at least saying the buyer has paid...etc. If not they'll push it back to your ENOM account.

Congrats on a sale.
Yes the buyer has paid.
Thank you.

•••
If it was sold before the 31st, you should expect your money from the 15th to the 18th (Working days matter too). The money is usually sent on the 14th by Namejet.

Congrats on the sale.

•••
Hello guys
I have sold my first domain name at Namejet, upon their request the domain successfully transferred to enom.
The issue here is that when I opened my enom account I didn't find the domain.
Kindly advice.
Thanks
How much "profit" do you get?

•••
•••
They name doesn't appear because its been taken from your account and put in the buyers as stated above. What next??? Sell some more domains!

•••
•••
•••
•••
If we registered domain with godaddy.. can we submit and sell on namejet?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Are you happy with the sale price, expected, or over your expected range?

•••
•••
I've been expecting over $1K
so you get about 40% of that after commissions, I hear yea, hopefully better luck on the next one.

•••
so you get about 40% of that after commissions, I hear yea, hopefully better luck on the next one.
Yes, but it is ok.
I have purchased it for $57

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back