Domain Empire

question I have a $10 Amazon Gift Card, swap for $8 PayPal

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Pierre Barnard

Top Member
Impact
Hi guys.

I just received a $10 Amazon card, but cant really use in my country. Willing to swop for $8 paypal.

Please post in this thread if interested.

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i would definitely recommend the following:
1. you can sell your card on ebay.com . but be aware of scams, mail the card to the buyer with tracking.
2. use sellmegiftcard.com
3. use cardcash.com

but if you would like to get 10$ then the best option is to ask your friends if they need stuff from amazon.com If they do, buy it for them and have them give you the cash.

Hope this help :)

•••
i would definitely recommend the following:
1. you can sell your card on ebay.com . but be aware of scams, mail the card to the buyer with tracking.
2. use sellmegiftcard.com
3. use cardcash.com

but if you would like to get 10$ then the best option is to ask your friends if they need stuff from amazon.com If they do, buy it for them and have them give you the cash.

Hope this help :)

Thanks alot for the info!

•••
Great service from SellMeGiftcard! Congratulations :) your card was approved and 8.2$ was transferred to your paypal account. And that was within 5 minutes...

Thanks again.

•••
I just saw this. Would have taken you up. Glad you found an outlet. Looks like a good service

Last edited:
•••
How did you got the card? Have you won it in a competition?

•••
Hi, I use HoneyGold coupons, I save each time I buy a domain, and get "Gold Points", If you get enough Gold points you exchange it for an Amazon voucher. By using the service I get around $10 Amazon voucher every 2 months! Here is a link! http://joinhoney.com/ref/lsgvqv

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back