I hate this! Grrrr!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Billy!

Established Member
Impact
12
This has happened twice to me now!

Has this ever happened to you?

One was a 3k sale and the other as per the photo!

The buyer places a high bid, you counter offer, and then they counter offer a lower offer than their original price ... >:( but you gotta laugh :lol: cause they will sell one day cause they are a :gn:

See attached photo or link

http://www.beaututes.com/images/sedo.JPG
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
namanimal said:
I hate it when a domain is listed at a price i.e. 700, and you bid 700 , then they counter your first offer (which was what they wanted) with an offer like 12,000, this happens to me a lot, i used to think that if they list a price you might be able to buy it, they just use that tactic to lure people in to start bidding, so i just cancelled when he raised his bid. what a jerk, i dont think i'll ever buy a domain on sedo.

If I get a bid on a domain at asking price I always accept it. Please don't let the actions of a handful of people put you off the entire system.
 
0
•••
They countered offered $2500 USD now ... I countered offered 3000 Euro stating if they wish to continue games I dont want to play.
 
0
•••
mm that sucks.. never happened to me before.. :) but i never sold something true sedo yet :p
 
0
•••
Yeah it sucks, but what can you do? Just battle on until the next offer.
 
0
•••
so what is the name (that made this so hot)?
 
0
•••
Obviously someone who doesn't understand the haggling process.

Too bad you can't respond:
"1000 for that, you must be mad
It's worth 5000 if it's worth a shekel!" :D

a la Monty Python.
 
0
•••
Just to let everyone know, I have finally sold the name for 2.5k at sedo ... it was t e x t m e .net
 
0
•••
Billy! said:
Just to let everyone know, I have finally sold the name for 2.5k at sedo ... it was t e x t m e .net


Congrats :tu:
 
0
•••
Great name, Billy.
Well done. :D
 
0
•••
Thanks everyone, I sold it and two other names just when I needed the funds.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back