fiona45in Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 12 Jul 13, 2008 1K views 4 replies #1 I got paid from BOTW Directory I was very happy to receive my first payment from BestOftheWeb Directory though it was a paltry sum of $39.... still ...
I got paid from BOTW Directory I was very happy to receive my first payment from BestOftheWeb Directory though it was a paltry sum of $39.... still ...
mathiasc VIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 12 Jul 13, 2008 #2 hey, congrats on your first check. the sum doesn't matter. you'll definitely do better in future. good luck! :great:
hey, congrats on your first check. the sum doesn't matter. you'll definitely do better in future. good luck! :great:
weblord Top Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 817 Jul 14, 2008 #5 congratulations, anyways first check is always the best. might try this one as well.