Dynadot

Anyone Got Paid By AdOnion?

NameSilo
Watch
I was wondering if anyone of you got paid by this company adonion.com ?
it's a funny name though.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
lol why would we? in general, i have a bias against small companies, sneaky-sneaky, that promise good rates on clicks. i prefer to stick with the major players, adsense/amazon/ebay, etc., b/c they have outstanding reliability

•••
if you don't have any experience with adonion, pls. dont post
any more feedbacks?

•••
Never heard of them before!
I have joined them now :)

•••
I've joined them for 1 month, with high imp, none clicks generated

•••
it's based on your ad btw and the visitors you got.

sura said:
I've joined them for 1 month, with high imp, none clicks generated

•••
How much you making weblord through adonion?

•••
I reached the minimum payout $50 on november 3.My paydate is Nov 15.I have been working with then for a month.I use their pop-ups in my website.Its quite rewarding for me.I will post back after thy payme.I will post a screen shot of the check or paypal transaction.

•••
will wait for it, thanks for the update.

silk123 said:
I reached the minimum payout $50 on november 3.My paydate is Nov 15.I have been working with then for a month.I use their pop-ups in my website.Its quite rewarding for me.I will post back after thy payme.I will post a screen shot of the check or paypal transaction.

•••
silk123 said:

Alright, thanks silk

•••
You guys didn't think it was a little odd that silk's first post was to back up this company?

Adonion is owned/operated by Clicksor which is a pretty aweful company.
I'm sure they'll pay but I also am pretty sure you don't want to use them.

•••
OK everyone .... just learning about affiliate programs here so I thought I'd join in this thread. I've got to tell you though, I'm a little confused. Is adonion.com a good/bad possibility? And why? Seems messa888 figures they are owned by Clicksor, which makes it bad, but doesn't explain why & goes on to day that ...
I'm sure they'll pay but I also am pretty sure you don't want to use them.
I don't even understand what this means? But other than that I didn't get any real information out of this thread. weblord made $50 i guess (if I understood that post correctly), which sounds like a good thing to me.
I'm confused. Tim. :-/

•••
•••
yeah on other affiliate programs im earning more than U.S.$50 but for this affiliate program i haven't joined in yet, im still making sense of their name, and since it's owned by clicksor which never paid me yet, i think it's the same company so i better not joined in. no solid proof of adonion paying yet seen on this thread.

tmijs789 said:
OK everyone .... just learning about affiliate programs here so I thought I'd join in this thread. I've got to tell you though, I'm a little confused. Is adonion.com a good/bad possibility? And why? Seems messa888 figures they are owned by Clicksor, which makes it bad, but doesn't explain why & goes on to day that ... I don't even understand what this means? But other than that I didn't get any real information out of this thread. weblord made $50 i guess (if I understood that post correctly), which sounds like a good thing to me.
I'm confused. Tim. :-/

•••
weblord said:
yeah on other affiliate programs im earning more than U.S.$50 but for this affiliate program i haven't joined in yet, im still making sense of their name, and since it's owned by clicksor which never paid me yet, i think it's the same company so i better not joined in. no solid proof of adonion paying yet seen on this thread.

At Clicksor, all payments are on a bi-weekly schedule and subject to net-15 term policy. Payments will be made automatically according to the information provided in your account information once the minimum payout of $50 is reached.

If you haven't receive your payment, please PM me your account ID, and I will follow up for you.

Thank you,

•••
good of you to post here, welcome to namepros
can you pls. send me via email my account id and password
my email is william[@]nabaza.com
Sorry. Account ID and email address does not match.

Clicksor_CS said:
At Clicksor, all payments are on a bi-weekly schedule and subject to net-15 term policy. Payments will be made automatically according to the information provided in your account information once the minimum payout of $50 is reached.

If you haven't receive your payment, please PM me your account ID, and I will follow up for you.

Thank you,

now back to topic, i've contacted adonion via twitter, i hope they respond for benefit of others.
twitter.com/adonion

Last edited:
•••
weblord said:
good of you to post here, welcome to namepros
can you pls. send me via email my account id and password
my email is william[@]nabaza.com

now back to topic, i've contacted adonion via twitter, i hope they respond for benefit of others.
twitter.com/adonion

Thank you, an email has been sent to william[@]nabaza.com.

•••

Thanks silk123 for supporting AdOnion.

AdOnion's payment schedule is on a net 15 basis over the minimum of $50 via Check or PayPal via the account information that has been provided to us.

•••
They will always pay you since it is same company as clicksor and paypopup... I I am paid by them over 2 years and always on time...

In pas they had some advertisers which harmed their reputation and now people things they are bad but it can happen even to adsense...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back