IT.COM

domain I get so disappointed please help!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esraa

Established Member
Impact
Hello Nameprosers,
I really love the experience of trading domains but unfortunately I decided to leave this career :(
Usually I hardly get disappointed but actually One year and half never had a one dollar sale!
Listed below some of my domains

Cottons.info
Petrols.net
Violiste.com
UEmirates.com
Earns.me
MakeQuestion.com

Please leave your opinion those domains are that bad ?!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Honestly, the names don't actually make much sense. Also, how much money have you spent actually trying to list them on marketplaces like Sedo or goDaddy ?

You should simply let the bad ones expire and d some research and become knowledgeable about what make sense. If you register a great name you won't regret it.
Instead of MakeQuestion.com you should have tried to register AnswerMe.com

•••
Honestly, the names don't actually make much sense. Also, how much money have you spent actually trying to list them on marketplaces like Sedo or goDaddy ?

You should simply let the bad ones expire and d some research and become knowledgeable about what make sense. If you register a great name you won't regret it.
Instead of MakeQuestion.com you should have tried to register AnswerMe.com

Thank you I'll try to do this :)

•••
for beginners i would advice that you work hard in .com extension because other extensions need top quality words to make a profit
with some hard research in dropped .com domains you may get some keywords that many endusers like to acquire from you

and with some extra cash little over registration fees you can collect some good old domains from some marketplace like godaddy auction tdnam.com

Good luck Israa

•••
As is the case with any career/profession/hobby/interest etc. experience and knowledge are the key to success. Continue growing, make your first sale, and let the ball keep rolling!

Best of luck to you.

•••
study more pay attention to sales! watch auctions.check namebio.... check out dot weekly, dngeek, great places to see what types of names companies are calling thereselves

Last edited:
•••
also if you got a name and you didnt success sold at namepros.com ,, you should be patience and listed all your names in many marketplaces ,,
some offers are come until you are sleeping so be patience and try to read more and get more experience ,, there is hundred of good thread you can find here at namepros.com
thanks
Basel

•••
After doing some research I realized at lease one of your domains may have some value
Your domain Petrols.net may be valuable to someone.
There is a Danish music group that registered the domain Petrols.dk
You should definitely take note of that.

Petrols.com is taken by a large medical device company called
Life Alert.

Your name is probably worth anywhere between $5,000 -$7,000

•••
for beginners i would advice that you work hard in .com extension because other extensions need top quality words to make a profit
with some hard research in dropped .com domains you may get some keywords that many endusers like to acquire from you

and with some extra cash little over registration fees you can collect some good old domains from some marketplace like godaddy auction tdnam.com

Good luck Israa

I Always recommend .coms and even if I am going to get another extensions I try to be so selective!
even when I select a domain and then realize it wasn't that good I never take it so seriously but I think I need to work more on my self and keep the credit card away for a while ;)
Thank you :)

•••
As is the case with any career/profession/hobby/interest etc. experience and knowledge are the key to success. Continue growing, make your first sale, and let the ball keep rolling!

Best of luck to you.

I Hope so thanks for motivation dear :D

•••
study more pay attention to sales! watch auctions.check namebio.... check out dot weekly, dngeek, great places to see what types of names companies are calling thereselves

I been there a lot!
but sure I'll try again thank you :)

•••
My recommendation, Stop trying to sell, Develop your names and make revenue off your websites. Much less stressful , much more predictable, I don't know what the % of Domainers that just buy and sell names, But i do know it is a very high % , Development success and revenue wont come immediately, But you will be far more in control of your own destiny.

•••
also if you got a name and you didnt success sold at namepros.com ,, you should be patience and listed all your names in many marketplaces ,,
some offers are come until you are sleeping so be patience and try to read more and get more experience ,, there is hundred of good thread you can find here at namepros.com
thanks
Basel

only if the name is worth ;)
Although I am not a big fan of such a marketplaces I prefer private deals even on my career but sure I'll give them a try using different methods and strategies ;)
and sure I'll learn more thanks for great motivation!

•••
After doing some research I realized at lease one of your domains may have some value
Your domain Petrols.net may be valuable to someone.
There is a Danish music group that registered the domain Petrols.dk
You should definitely take note of that.

Petrols.com is taken by a large medical device company called
Life Alert.

Your name is probably worth anywhere between $5,000 -$7,000

I contact so many end users my big problem is that my mail considered a spam e-mail although I tried so many ways even fax :D
But for this name particularly I didn't search enough thanks for your interest I'll work on this!

•••
My recommendation, Stop trying to sell, Develop your names and make revenue off your websites. Much less stressful , much more predictable, I don't know what the % of Domainers that just buy and sell names, But i do know it is a very high % , Development success and revenue wont come immediately, But you will be far more in control of your own destiny.

Now I do really believe in that!
stress-off is the best part of it and sustainability is the second!
Of course that would be my next adventure ;)

•••
I been there a lot!
but sure I'll try again thank you :)
your not trying hard enough.
If i can do it you can do it

Last edited:
•••
I can see some value in Petrols.net but far less than suggested by @cjacobs537

Maybe you can get low $xxx to mid $xxx.

Good luck!

Last edited:
•••
Hello Nameprosers,
I really love the experience of trading domains but unfortunately I decided to leave this career :(
Usually I hardly get disappointed but actually One year and half never had a one dollar sale!
Listed below some of my domains

Cottons.info
Petrols.net
Violiste.com
UEmirates.com
Earns.me
MakeQuestion.com

Please leave your opinion those domains are that bad ?!!

Cottons.info -- > Joe Cotton ?

Petrols.net --> patrols?

Violiste.com -- > violiniste ?

UEmirates.com no

Earns.me I am afraid not

MakeQuestion.com any left ? ask them - not make

•••
Forget the Emirates one. I lived 4 years in Dubai at tried to trade UAE and Emirates names. Very tough and you even can get Emirates trademark issues. Yep really thats how it goes there... stick to .com and let the names make sense. Petrols.net is still free for a reason you don't make questions but asks them. Earns.me no go and forget .me.

If you quit after a first dissapointment you will never succeed. Patience is key! Keep following, asking and reading namepros as an religion. Priceless advice from experienced domainers are shared for free. Domaing should be fun and not only for the money because you will eat your desk very quickly. Earn through a hobby only then you can make a career in this. Goodluck!

•••
•••
Do your best to learn and learn and learn and learn more figure out what price point to pay for what name then figure out how to sell the name use a lot of landing pages good luck I hope you learn how to buy good names and make sales

•••
Forget the Emirates one. I lived 4 years in Dubai at tried to trade UAE and Emirates names. Very tough and you even can get Emirates trademark issues. Yep really thats how it goes there... stick to .com and let the names make sense. Petrols.net is still free for a reason you don't make questions but asks them. Earns.me no go and forget .me.

If you quit after a first dissapointment you will never succeed. Patience is key! Keep following, asking and reading namepros as an religion. Priceless advice from experienced domainers are shared for free. Domaing should be fun and not only for the money because you will eat your desk very quickly. Earn through a hobby only then you can make a career in this. Goodluck!

No I will not quit forever I'll come again,
Just one year to focus on my graduation project I am still a student studying architecture field.
Meanwhile I will keep reading and learning so that when I come back I would be more aware ;)
And yes Domaining has so much fun I really never take it so serious!
I do it with love and passion but I am not a very hard worker in domaining at least for now, maybe after graduation would have much time ;)
Thank you

Last edited:
•••
Do your best to learn and learn and learn and learn more figure out what price point to pay for what name then figure out how to sell the name use a lot of landing pages good luck I hope you learn how to buy good names and make sales

Been there alot but no doubt I'll do more :)
Thank you for your motiviational words I really appreciate that ;)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back