NameSilo

I don't understand the inconsistencies of Sedo parking

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

sky

Established Member
Impact
I put a bunch of my domains up on Sedo recently.
First few days they were getting hits here and there, and a couple went up to 12/13, and suddenly, nothing. I mean not one visit in something like 25 domains in days.

That could reflect the reality of the situation but it seems suspicious to me. I'd expect the straggler hit in a portfolio of mainly keyword domains like that.

And does Sedo not update the counts on the weekend? I have a vague recollection that they don't, but why not? Isn't that all automated? I'm sure they don't have people monitoring the millions of names registered personally trying to tally clicks up.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
could it be that the traffic you have initially received on these domains was from expiring search results from content that used to be hosted on these domain, and the traffic has stopped once that content was deindexed by the search engines?

•••
could it be that the traffic you have initially received on these domains was from expiring search results from content that used to be hosted on these domain, and the traffic has stopped once that content was deindexed by the search engines?

Very possible. Thanks. Good thinking.

•••
there are any rates discount offer.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back