IT.COM

I created a domain grading tool with AI on Symbolics.com -- would love your input!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
www.symbolics.com

So, we created a domain grading tool with AI that uses 25 or so criteria to give a domain name
an overall quality score from 1-100.
This might be a helpful way to determine, at a quick glance, if a domain name is high quality or not.

domainscore3.png

PLEASE go and test it out on a few domains and let me know where you think it needs adjustment!
All you have to do to is link your Google account and you get 5 reports per day.

It's free.
You'll get the domain score, a breakdown of the criteria used and a few paragraphs report.

On the right track so far?
Try a few domain variations and LMK what seems good, a bit off, etc.

www.symbolics.com

Thanks!
Aron

Example below of partial report
PS: This isn't an appraisal. It's more of an overall quality score and report.

domainscore1.png

Attachments

• domainscore2.png
    domainscore2.png
    79 KB · Views: 76
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I was waiting a long time for this!
Thank you, @Napkin.com !!
You can trust Aron! He listens! I look forward to it.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
I was waiting a long time for this!
Thank you, @Napkin.com !!
You can trust Aron! He listens! I look forward to it.
Thanks Samer

Work in progress. I am deep into collectibles and i like how a standardized system
helps people determine quality.
I am 100% aware that domains aren't like graded vintage video games...
But this might be a good step toward something.

•••
I think it's good , I am loving it ..

•••
Is there another way to use it than connecting your google account?

•••
Hi

with the redundant language being spit out in example, it seems too robotic to me.

also, wouldn't create an account just to use it, nor would i link my goog to it.

Good Luck, though!

imo....

•••
Is there another way to use it than connecting your google account?
It's the easiest way , for now, to get people logged in. if you don't have a google account, let me know and maybe i can give you a log in

•••
Hi

with the redundant language being spit out in example, it seems too robotic to me.

also, wouldn't create an account just to use it, nor would i link my goog to it.

Good Luck, though!

imo....
thanks
let me work on the AI's advice on each name.

•••
Hi, first of all thank you

If I may I have a suggestion : do not show the last domain generated reports.

•••
Hi, first of all thank you

If I may I have a suggestion : do not show the last domain generated reports.
I respectfully disagree! This was the best part.
Stop appraising your dot sucks, if embarrassed to public.

It’s free advertising! Like promoting your DN under name

Dont be a dictator! At least offer “opt out” with opt in as the default option; similar to what DAN did disclose sales — Best of both worlds!

Last edited:
•••
I respectfully disagree! This was the best part.
Stop appraising your dot sucks, if embarrassed to public.

It’s free advertising! Like promoting your DN under name
I respect your opinion.
My concern wasn’t about public opinion.
I was thinking about people looking the domains other people searches for : if I found out a nice available domain and I search for it , maybe it’s not a good thing if someone else can see it too.
I posted my portfolio on domain appraisal and everyone said it was worthless😂, for sure I’m not concerned about that!

Last edited:
•••
I respect your opinion.
My concern wasn’t about public opinion.
I was thinking about people looking the domains other people searches for : if I found out a nice available domain and I search for it , maybe it’s not a good thing if someone else can see it too.
I posted my portfolio on domain appraisal and everyone said it was worthless😂, for sure I’m not concerned about that!
I would recommend Aron make it only appraise “com”
Focus on your core competency, Aron!
It’s hard enough as-is to appraise domains.

I’m also probably biased;
Start with .com and expand other exts, @Napkin.com

Last edited:
•••
nice tool,

one of my 3 checked DNs got an 82/100 rating.

Last edited:
•••
Loving the tool. Checked a few names already. Thanks

Last edited:
•••
If this is aimed towards domainers it would have to be 100x quicker. Bulk ratings would be needed. Most people will want to check multiple domains but at this rate it would take a year. If you can get that time down and polish up the report, I think it can be a useful tool. Although, I'd have to check at least 100 domains to get an idea if this thing is accurate or not. But it still gives more insights than any kind of appraisal or insight tool out there. So you got a good head start on that.

•••
If this is aimed towards domainers it would have to be 100x quicker. Bulk ratings would be needed. Most people will want to check multiple domains but at this rate it would take a year. If you can get that time down and polish up the report, I think it can be a useful tool. Although, I'd have to check at least 100 domains to get an idea if this thing is accurate or not. But it still gives more insights than any kind of appraisal or insight tool out there. So you got a good head start on that.

good thoughts.
maybe we skip the full report and just do the score super fast...

•••
good thoughts.
maybe we skip the full report and just do the score super fast...
That could be a good idea. Generate a list of scores and then you can expand each one. Kinda like NameWorth does.

•••
There is some error in SQL database occures right after logging in with Google account:
Code:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '(name)', lname = '(surname)', email = '(email)',...' at line 1

•••
There is some error in SQL database occures right after logging in with Google account:
Code:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '(name)', lname = '(surname)', email = '(email)',...' at line 1
thanks let me check it

•••
•••
Seems like the error is still there
where do you see it again? I am using the tool and it works.
Do you see it when you link your google account or when you wait for the AI results?

•••
where do you see it again? I am using the tool and it works.
Do you see it when you link your google account or when you wait for the AI results?
Oh, its strange. For me it happens right after logging in Google account. I've already switch browsers, clearing cache and so on 🤷‍♂️

•••
Oh, its strange. For me it happens right after logging in Google account. I've already switch browsers, clearing cache and so on 🤷‍♂️
ok let me look and tell my dev as well. get back w you soon. thanks for the heads up!

•••
Code:
I've found what the issue was :) if you have apostrophes in your Google account's name, than you cannot login and will see db error, I've tried another Google account with ’normal' name and surname - works well.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back