Dynadot

I built a beautiful portfolio site for my cryptocurrency domains.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ampz

Established Member
Impact
Hello NamePros,
I have been collecting domains for several years now and have finally developed a site for all of my premium domains, something I have wanted to do for a long time.

Each domain listed has e-commerce, cryptocurrency, or general project startup potential.

If you wish to list your domain, I will post it for free. Any potential deal conducted from your listing will be escrowed by myself for 10% of the sale price.

Features:
  • Landing pages
  • Featured Listings
  • Premium domains for cryptocurrency & project branding
  • List your domains for free
  • ZERO ads!

Please check it out and let me know what you think! https://marketplace.io

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice clean design. I like it.
btw, those browser type cards which you have designed. How many characters will it display until it'd break the single line display?

•••
Hello NamePros,
I have been collecting domains for several years now and have finally developed a site for all of my premium domains, something I have wanted to do for a long time.

Each domain listed has e-commerce, cryptocurrency, or general project startup potential.

If you wish to list your domain, I will post it for free. Any potential deal conducted from your listing will be escrowed by myself for 10% of the sale price.

Features:
  • Landing pages
  • Featured Listings
  • ZERO ads!

looks great.

good luck!

•••
I am looking to implement portfolio pages for anyone who would like to create their own page of domain listings. Example: marketplace.io/user/example

You would simply send your link to any potential buyers, and each domain would be forwarded to a landing page. Everything in one place!

•••
Great domain and portfolio, well done! (y)

•••
Awesome, I see massive potential.

•••
nice and simple. good job.

•••
Hello NamePros,

Features:
  • Landing pages
  • Featured Listings
  • ZERO ads!

Overall, it seems fine. Although lots of room for improvement.

E.g. don't use the example of marketplace.io as a for sale name. It is like having an option to buy brandbucket on brandbucket.com and will create an impression that the business is not for serious and might disappear.

It also seems that there is no real shopping cart integrated or I missed something? It is all make offer leading to a contact form. And even there, it asks the prospective buyer to include the name he is interested in. Why? You can trace it from the page where the form is at or automatically include it as the subject line.

marketplace.png

•••
@ampz

Great idea. The commission is fine.

Marketing is necessary for exposure, reach, and sales. Any solid plans for that?

•••
Overall, it seems fine. Although lots of room for improvement.

E.g. don't use the example of marketplace.io as a for sale name. It is like having an option to buy brandbucket on brandbucket.com and will create an impression that the business is not for serious and might disappear.

It also seems that there is no real shopping cart integrated or I missed something? It is all make offer leading to a contact form. And even there, it asks the prospective buyer to include the name he is interested in. Why? You can trace it from the page where the form is at or automatically include it as the subject line.

Show attachment 222419

Yes, more work is to be done. As of now this is a site to showcase my portfolio.

Eventually I will establish an automatic payment system via cryptocurrency, as well as an easy way to add domains, custom portfolios (via sign up and username system), and more.

•••
I'd be interested in understanding your marketing plan for your website. Then I'd have a few crypto domains I'd be interested in adding to the list.

Thanks.

•••
I am now adding telegram users to the site, as well as updating new listings on my Telegram channel: @publish

More updates to come!

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back