``````````````````````````
I bought 7,611 domains from 2021-06-29 to 2022-06-28 and spent $299,831
parking revenue $368,477
27 domains sold $24,328
parking status:
parking1.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ABOVE.png

Only about 100 domains earn at least $100/Year, 24% in all revenue

ABOVE2.png

Last edited:
•••
@NameCost,
thanks for that.
So, all the domains in the screenshot are non-typos, correct?

•••
•••
So you only buy domains with quality backlinks to park?

•••
•••
Hi

one thing for sure, it took some money, to make that kind of money :)
and from those screenshots, we can see that ppc is not dead at all

in contrast, my tiny portfolio averaged 20.95% CTR and $0.34 EPC the last 365 days @ bodis.

so Well Done, Congrats and Thanks for posting!

imo....

Last edited:
•••
Hi there @NameCost

Thanks for posting, great thread.

With so many names and pay per click ads on all, you had not any problem (eg udrp)
during these years?

Thanks again

Last edited:
•••
Hi there @NameCost

Thanks for posting, great thread.

With so many names and pay per click ads on all, you had not any problem (eg udrp)
during these years?

Thanks again
much udrp about typo domains,
no problem about backlink domains.

•••
build websites with the no revenue domains.
It may be more logical and profitable to build websites on the domains receiving traffic.

Yes you will lose the parking revenue. But if the websites are any good and correctly monetized, you could earn far more from the coming in traffic. On the other hand, building traffic from websites alone isn't easy.

IDK, maybe what you want to do has merit too.

Last edited:
•••
What stands out to me is how low your investment / domain is, very impressive. I'm curious though, what's your avg investment / domain for the ones you plan to keep?

•••
I bought 28,219 domains in the past year and spent $508,317
parking revenue $239,775
50 domains sold $44,853
almost 24 months pay back
parking status:

Show attachment 241530

``````````````````````````
I bought 7,611 domains from 2021-06-29 to 2022-06-28 and spent $299,831
parking revenue $368,477
27 domains sold $24,328
parking status:
Show attachment 241531

so basically u lost money because u say 2yr payback but u just renew 10percent of them? so with 10percent renew it will take much longer to get your half milon back no?

•••
What stands out to me is how low your investment / domain is, very impressive. I'm curious though, what's your avg investment / domain for the ones you plan to keep?
Yeah,I will keep the low cost every domain.

•••
so basically u lost money because u say 2yr payback but u just renew 10percent of them? so with 10percent renew it will take much longer to get your half milon back no?
I don't think so.You can see the 2021-06-28 to 2022-06-27 status.

•••
I don't think so.You can see the 2021-06-28 to 2022-06-27 status.

ok look no offend but this is some focus pocus mambo jumbo not a metod or plan others can follow.. this isnt domaining and u are probably 1percent or less doing this. i dont get your math... its fishy..u say 2yr payback..then 10percent only renew and of those 60percent make good money etc..come on even einstein would be confused...not to mention your reg fees seem way under avg prices so wtf is tis. oh wait.. I know what it is.. bad advice and idea no one should follow ...

•••
ok look no offend but this is some focus pocus mambo jumbo not a metod or plan others can follow.. this isnt domaining and u are probably 1percent or less doing this. i dont get your math... its fishy..u say 2yr payback..then 10percent only renew and of those 60percent make good money etc..come on even einstein would be confused...not to mention your reg fees seem way under avg prices so wtf is tis. oh wait.. I know what it is.. bad advice and idea no one should follow ...
Hello,
You can see the 2021-06 to 2022-06 parking status.

•••
The back links make sense in this scenario to me since I've also found that few domains get more than $1 a month in parking revenue. Thanks for sharing namecost!

•••
Thanks for sharing.
Do you manually set keywords for each domain?

•••
Thanks for sharing.

Did you first start investing in domains in 2021, or had you bought domains/parked domains previously?
If it was your first year, what gave you the confidence to buy 7000+ names in your first year of investing?

A few things stand out:
- you made profit in your first year, on 7000+ names, all from parking which is bonkers... tells me you have a fantastic way of finding winners;
- your cost per name seems to have gone down but so did your parking rev per name; wondering why you had to spend more per name in the first year, and what shifted in your strategy afterwards?

Also, well done on taking a strategy someone shared on Namepros and finding a way to successfully implement it. Just goes to show how much useful knowledge is in these threads, if one is willing to dig and try things out.

•••
•••
Thanks for sharing.

Did you first start investing in domains in 2021, or had you bought domains/parked domains previously?
If it was your first year, what gave you the confidence to buy 7000+ names in your first year of investing?

A few things stand out:
- you made profit in your first year, on 7000+ names, all from parking which is bonkers... tells me you have a fantastic way of finding winners;
- your cost per name seems to have gone down but so did your parking rev per name; wondering why you had to spend more per name in the first year, and what shifted in your strategy afterwards?

Also, well done on taking a strategy someone shared on Namepros and finding a way to successfully implement it. Just goes to show how much useful knowledge is in these threads, if one is willing to dig and try things out.
I bought typo domains on 2016.
I tested only a little domains on 2021-04 to 2021-07,and it worked.
So I bought more than 7k domains from 2021 to 2022.

1,I bought high quality domains ago for parking.
2,I bought high and normal quality domains for parking and selling now.Because the parking get worse this year.

•••
I bought typo domains on 2016.
I tested only a little domains on 2021-04 to 2021-07,and it worked.
So I bought more than 7k domains from 2021 to 2022.

1,I bought high quality domains ago for parking.
2,I bought high and normal quality domains for parking and selling now.Because the parking get worse this year.
You did amazing in 2021 and 2022 now you need to play catch-up this year to make good revenue again. Are almost all the 500K worth of domains you have did you park those?

•••
You did amazing in 2021 and 2022 now you need to play catch-up this year to make good revenue again. Are almost all the 500K worth of domains you have did you park those?
Yes,
All parked.

•••
I can connect you with GiantPanda. They are masters of domain parking and can maximize your profits, however, their commissions are a bit high.

•••
Parking related - do you set keywords on all of those names parked at Bodis?

Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
Parking related - do you set keywords on all of those names parked at Bodis?

Thanks!
He answered that question just a few comments before yours. Did you not read the thread before deciding to comment?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back