IT.COM

domain I bought 60 domain names come & check that!!! (.com .net .org) - ArtOfLux.com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

robinnx

Established Member
Impact
so the story is that a few days ago I wanted to sell I a domain (1), which I stopped using. but somehow I ended up buying another 60 domains, built a website, and started looking for buyers.
I would love to hear your thoughts about what you may find valuable in this list. how much can it can be sold and for whom.

and what you think about my domain name: DomainsABC.com

------------..com---------------------------
ArtOfLux.com

ArtRanks.com

BedApps.com

BikeTor.com

BioMuds.com

BonCuir.com

BoomGun.com

DeeLeo.com

EcoMaxGo.com

FroSoft.com

HackUndo.com

Kitakun.com

KokuApp.com

LarryLawson.com

LostMix.com

OxidRed.com

SpyBass.com

TradRex.com

WebCaff.com

WildPolo.com

Ziphian.com

-------------------.net----------------------------------

24by7.net

24Master.net

AdTool.net

AirBrushTattoo.net

ArtVox.net

Chiken.net

ChristmasChristmas.net

CityTool.net

CryptoFlair.net

CryptoLogistics.net

DragonProject.net

DrugPlaza.net

ExpertMoto.net

ExtraPage.net

HeroGo.net

GoModels.net

Jellow.net

Knek.net

LogoGenerator.net

Mapof.net

PhotoLite.net

RollForm.net

SeaSider.net

SizeUp.net

tf0.net

Typeit.net

Valkyr.net

VRMag.net

WebCap.net

--------------------.Org-----------------

Archivia.org

BioMind.org

CityCab.org

FastAuto.org

LifeKeys.org

Nauticat.org

Niter.org

OpenHash.org

ProComet.org

PSIgroup.org

TheGrill.org

TrustBuy.org

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
thank you for the valuable advice! :xf.smile:
what parking platforms you would suggest?
any of them, sedo, afternic, bodis, parking crew

•••
If you have money to burn, then by all means make all the mistakes you need to make to learn. We've all been there in some fashion. Though take heed, patience is key, better to have a few good quality names that you research, rather than 60 names ($600 reg fees) that will likely need to be dropped. Find your niche, though to start .coms are a good beginning. Of the group above, you may be able to submit the name ziphian to one of the brandable sites, BB, SH, BP. Otherwise none of the names really stand out.
what do you think its special about ziphian? what is and where do I find these brandable sites, BB, SH, BP. ? thank you for your feedback (y)

•••
what do you think its special about ziphian? what is and where do I find these brandable sites, BB, SH, BP. ? thank you for your feedback (y)
It's not that the name is 'special' per se, though it may work as a brandable (a company or business wanting it for their product or service) <BB Brandbucket, SH, Squadhelp, BP Brandpa> I checked and it was accepted at BP for $4990, that doesn't mean it will sell, but it's start.

•••
Stop wasting money. Donate to charity, and not to registrars!

•••
It's not that the name is 'special' per se, though it may work as a brandable (a company or business wanting it for their product or service) <BB Brandbucket, SH, Squadhelp, BP Brandpa> I checked and it was accepted at BP for $4990, that doesn't mean it will sell, but it's start.
I understand. I might also keep it for my next startup, I actually chose it because it looked and sounded smooth. thank you again for the explanation and for kindly checking on BP

•••
Stop wasting money. Donate to charity, and not to registrars!
very wise words!!
or i also become registrar and take dumb people's money (dumb people like me) and donate it to the poor 🤣😂:xf.grin::xf.laugh::ROFL:

•••
did anyone recover?
it's really fun, and it doesn't feel like I'm stopping anytime soon. I might stop when I lose all the money or when I make all the money :xf.grin:.
the best part is that I'm getting better and better every day. money comes to go. but one has to start somewhere.

and thank you again for your reply last on my CtrlBoard.com domain it was inspiring somehow.

You're doing okay for starting out and it's good you seek advice. It's not easy hearing all the negative feedback and putting yourself out there, so I commend you for that.

I know it seems cheap to buy many domains like this, but it is usually better to stick to .com when starting out like some of the others have mentioned. I would just remove everything else from your filter entirely until you are making money with the .com names.

As a side note, at this level it is imperative that you price all your domains and list them at Afternic with the Premium Network option. You get so much more exposure by doing that.

For the .com domains you bought:

ArtOfLux.com - This sounds good, but I didn't find a use out there.

ArtRanks.com - In use before, but I can't see a current use. Maybe pick names that have at least 1 profitable current business.

BedApps.com - Not seeing anything for this

BikeTor.com - (biketor.com) - not too bad for a brandable (maybe non-english brandable?)

BioMuds.com - According to NameBio, no domain has ever sold with "muds" at the end. I suggest not being a "trail blazer" (y)

BonCuir.com - Actually pretty good here. -previous site logo looked nice

BoomGun.com - If you look at boomgunS, that guy seems like he is doing pretty good with his site. So this one is probably okay too.

DeeLeo.com - Looks like very few results on linkedin.

EcoMaxGo.com - Old company used this, no current companies

FroSoft.com - Again, looked like a company before, but pick names with current companies or demand

HackUndo.com - unlikely for a money making site or product

Kitakun.com - this is registered in other extensions, but unless you know the meaning applies to the United States or globally, I would avoid registering. To me it sounds better than rakuten and look how big they are, so maybe this is fine.

KokuApp.com - this maybe okay. There are a couple companies by the same name.

LarryLawson.com - This is good. Over 200 results on linkedin.

LostMix.com - can't see any use for this. Lost has negative connotations, so I would avoid in most cases unless it is "lostkeys.com" or something common like that.

OxidRed.com - looks like there are results, but no company use.

SpyBass.com - no company use

TradRex.com - old company, out of business

WebCaff.com - no use on the internet at all.

WildPolo.com - seems very specific, and no current users

Ziphian.com - okay brandable name.

For the price of 4-5 of these, especially the higher priced .org or .net, you can get a name from the expiring auctions. You can see from the highlighted entries below, you can catch some pretty good names at decent prices. When you get the hang of it, by all means go back to registering recently expired domains.

upload_2020-5-8_22-14-45.png upload_2020-5-8_22-16-20.png upload_2020-5-8_22-17-40.png

I like to use the analogy of a sail boat. Every good domain makes your sailboat a little bigger. Every bad one is like adding a boat anchor. No boat can float with too many boat anchors. Don't impulse buy domains. Spend 5-10 minutes researching each purchase and try to "talk yourself out of each purchase". If there is no other semi-successful business or app with the same name out there, that should be enough to dissuade you from buying. Also look at NameBio to see if any similar domains have ever sold with those same keywords.

upload_2020-5-8_22-46-56.png

Drop any existing boat anchors, and buy names with potential from now on and make your boat look more like this. By doing so, you'll enjoy domain purchasing even more than you already do, especially when you get to the point where you are purchasing domains using profits from your sales.

Stay on this path and pretty soon you'll have yourself a pirate ship. :pirate:

upload_2020-5-8_22-25-32.png

Last edited:
•••
You're doing okay for starting out and it's good you seek advice. It's not easy hearing all the negative feedback and putting yourself out there, so I commend you for that.

I know it seems cheap to buy many domains like this, but it is usually better to stick to .com when starting out like some of the others have mentioned. I would just remove everything else from your filter entirely until you are making money with the .com names.

As a side note, at this level it is imperative that you price all your domains and list them at Afternic with the Premium Network option. You get so much more exposure by doing that.

For the .com domains you bought:

ArtOfLux.com - This sounds good, but I didn't find a use out there.

ArtRanks.com - In use before, but I can't see a current use. Maybe pick names that have at least 1 profitable current business.

BedApps.com - Not seeing anything for this

BikeTor.com - (biketor.com) - not too bad for a brandable (maybe non-english brandable?)

BioMuds.com - According to NameBio, no domain has ever sold with "muds" at the end. I suggest not being a "trail blazer" (y)

BonCuir.com - Actually pretty good here. -previous site logo looked nice

BoomGun.com - If you look at boomgunS, that guy seems like he is doing pretty good with his site. So this one is probably okay too.

DeeLeo.com - Looks like very few results on linkedin.

EcoMaxGo.com - Old company used this, no current companies

FroSoft.com - Again, looked like a company before, but pick names with current companies or demand

HackUndo.com - unlikely for a money making site or product

Kitakun.com - this is registered in other extensions, but unless you know the meaning applies to the United States or globally, I would avoid registering. To me it sounds better than rakuten and look how big they are, so maybe this is fine.

KokuApp.com - this maybe okay. There are a couple companies by the same name.

LarryLawson.com - This is good. Over 200 results on linkedin.

LostMix.com - can't see any use for this. Lost has negative connotations, so I would avoid in most cases unless it is "lostkeys.com" or something common like that.

OxidRed.com - looks like there are results, but no company use.

SpyBass.com - no company use

TradRex.com - old company, out of business

WebCaff.com - no use on the internet at all.

WildPolo.com - seems very specific, and no current users

Ziphian.com - okay brandable name.

For the price of 4-5 of these, especially the higher priced .org or .net, you can get a name from the expiring auctions. You can see from the highlighted entries below, you can catch some pretty good names at decent prices. When you get the hang of it, by all means go back to registering recently expired domains.

Show attachment 153823 Show attachment 153824 Show attachment 153825

I like to use the analogy of a sail boat. Every good domain makes your sailboat a little bigger. Every bad one is like adding a boat anchor. No boat can float with too many boat anchors. Don't impulse buy domains. Spend 5-10 minutes researching each purchase and try to "talk yourself out of each purchase". If there is no other semi-successful business or app with the same name out there, that should be enough to dissuade you from buying. Also look at NameBio to see if any similar domains have ever sold with those same keywords.

Show attachment 153827

Drop any existing boat anchors, and buy names with potential from now on and make your boat look more like this. By doing so, you'll enjoy domain purchasing even more than you already do, especially when you get to the point where you are purchasing domains using profits from your sales.

Stay on this path and pretty soon you'll have yourself a pirate ship. :pirate:

Show attachment 153826
Hey thank you for the great feedback. I'm more than happy to receive negative feedbacks, its amazing what I got to learn from everyone's response i think those feedbacks are far valuable than any positive feedback i would have got in my current state.
what im doing now is trying to find a good parking platform while I'm working on getting rid of all the .net, .org and the senseless .com i bought.

i bought EcoMaxGo.com because i found out that there is an Indian startup who goes with the same name but local TLD EcoMaxGo.in i messaged them but they did not answer so i assume that they are not interested in buying a .com domain for now or maybe never.

for ArtRanks.com i found that there is a very successful company that works in art
industry and their domain name is ArtRank.com do you think they would be interested in buying ArtRank(s).com as well?

as you suggested im now buying only from auctions there is really good ones for a good price and big potential. the boat analogy is extremely accurate and it happed that i have a sailboat and can 100% relate to it :pirate::xf.grin:

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.