NameSilo

advice I am new in domain investing business

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

prodomainer2017

Impact
Hello Everyone!

I am new in domain name business. I am mostly clear about domain investing. I want to know how to minimize risk in domain investing. Second I need some short domain names specially generic or dictionary words names.

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Everyone!

I am new in domain name business. I am mostly clear about domain investing. I want to know how to minimize risk in domain investing. Second I need some short domain names specially generic or dictionary words names.

Thanks.
Hello
I m also new. I ve some domain names to sell:
ordi.info (relative to computer in french )
artiste.co
ask04.com
1iphonex.com
linternet.in
islamexpo.org
If you re interested with one of these you can ask for the price.
Good luck

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello!

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros and good luck! :)

•••
I own domains:

Adv.mobi
Idol.biz
Blemishing.com

Here you go...

•••
Welcome , Iam new too and I give you this
(in every business fields )
Watch&Learn

Good luck

Last edited:
•••
Halloa.

Stick to dot coms only.

•••
Hello Everyone!

Thanks.

1. Stick to .com's if you're looking for quick flips.

2. "generic or dictionary words names" are not so easy to find in .com's, but you can definitely try in other domain extensions such as .co, .org. .net etc. Value of these would ofcourse be less than their .com counterparts.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back