IT.COM

I am Lambo, Q&A Anything with Me

NameSilo
Watch

lambo.com

Top Member
Impact
Hello, :brb:

If you have any questions about me or domain industry, I'll be happy to share in the spirit of how it flows generously by those who have walked in terrains of bounty.

Thanks to my teachers like:

Mr. Frank Schilling
Mr. Andrew Rosener
Mr. Rick Schwartz
Mr. Mike Berkens

Also other geniuses Asia-side. Growing the pie is done by marketing premium domains over and over to influencers and decision makers so let's grow domains!

πŸŒŒπŸš€πŸŒ±πŸŒ»πŸ

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What’s your strategy for selling DataFeed (.com)?

There are no contact details on a coming soon lander; Whois is private. Yet, the domain is listed for sale at Sedo.

Is this the case when you are planning to develop unless somebody changes your plans by offering a crazy amount of money for the domain? :-D Or you just don’t want to show the domain is actively for sale? In case of the latter, how do you expect the buyers reach out to you (Sedo broker, etc)?

Thanks
I have been developing datafeed so it's not actively for sale or anything. As with ceec(.com), everything can have a price at the right moment, so maybe I throw up such a button soon.

Last edited:
•••
Why don't you have a website for you brand lambo.com or do you have another portfolio/personal website?
What are some of the benefits from this?

•••
Is your domain name portfolio Well diversified?
Or do you focus on a specific area such as crypto, gaming, gambling, etc.?
thanks
yes, I like positive brands, short - cute - punchy generally. .com

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
cross promotion of domains to someone who doesn't want them and ego pump?

That makes no sense.

Why did you even brand with a logo in the first place?

•••
That makes no sense.

Why did you even brand with a logo in the first place?
I asked you your own question, because I have no idea what there is for me to gain by having a portfolio site.

I prefer simple parked pages generally.

It's easier too!

•••
May be you can help me.
How can I stop my wife from whining and complaining.

Thanks

Chocolate Bon Bons my Friend.
Chocolate Bon Bons.

she can't whine or complain with a mouth full of bon bons.

•••
why you have a sheep face?

•••
•••
for how much would you let the domain name lambo.com go ?

•••
what is your best 4L domain currently that you own?

•••
•••
Utimately it's a shift of perspective that she'll need.

One way to invoke is through gratitude and if that goes up her priority list quickly, I'm sure you'll be fine.

If she can believe it's her own idea, or realization - so will it have staying power. You can't force or wield this. Just grow seeds and own a positive masculinity.

It will need to be in her own self interest, and gratitude is self-serving in bringing perspective for the blessings in one's life - no matter who you are or your predicament.

Good luck.
Did your knowledge in philosophy and human psychology come from the domain industry? :)

•••
What's the most expensive domain name you've ever sold?

•••
Did your knowledge in philosophy and human psychology come from the domain industry? :)
no, though domain names have been (and continue to be) a high quality sandbox to explore the latter.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
+

Last edited:
•••
Thanks to my teachers like:

Mr. Frank Schilling
Mr. Andrew Rosener
Mr. Rick Schwartz
Mr. Mike Berkens

Did you really learn directly from them? I mean discuss with them
What did you learn?

•••
Hello Lambo
3L .net or 4L .com which will be better investment?

Thanks

•••
@lambo.com

Any success with double letter domains?

Something with a double ii or double yy etc.

I have a few of those like Priide(dot)com and I'm looking to get some feedback from anyone who has had success with domains that sound very similar to their namesake.

Last edited:
•••
@lambo.com What you do, if you had say $3000 USD and the seed money to start fresh in domaining, which / what domains you will buy and what strategy will you follow to grow your seed money.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Back