negotiable ~ HyrulianLegends.com ~

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

-JJ-

Established Member
Impact
4
I decided to see what I could get for this name. It's PR 3 and has been registered for a long time. I actually started this whole "thing" in 2001 so it's been around quite a while.

I registered the domain name with Namecheap.

I've gotten some nice offers but I've declined them all mainly because I wasn't sure of what I wanted to do with this domain name.

There is a layout created and can be found here Hyrulian Legends . Maybe a professional that knows html and php would like this if they are interested in perhaps Zelda or Video Games in general.

The site has massive potential, and I actually sold a website of mine a year ago for a decent amount, now it's worth 5 times that amount so basically I am giving other people a chance to cash in on the loot but that's the chance I take I guess.

If anyone is interested in this please PM me offers or post them here and I will get back to you.

Domain Name: www.hyrulianlegends.com

Namecheap Registered: July of 2004

Price: Looking for offers right now.

PR: 3

Thanks,

JF

Anyone Interested? Bump! :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back