IT.COM

discuss Hydrogen Fuel/Vehicle Domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

warrenpuffet

Established Member
Impact
Anyone else taking a chance on the hydrogen fuel market? It seems like the market is slowly but surely growing. I picked these up because I feel that the long haul trucking industry is perfect for this zero-emission innovation.

hydrogenhauling.com
hydrogentrucking.com
hydrogensemi.com
hydrohauling.com
hydrotrucking.com
hydrosemi.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Anyone else taking a chance on the hydrogen fuel market? It seems like the market is slowly but surely growing. I picked these up because I feel that the long haul trucking industry is perfect for this zero-emission innovation.

hydrogenhauling.com
hydrogentrucking.com
hydrogensemi.com
hydrohauling.com
hydrotrucking.com
hydrosemi.com

hydrogenmobility - com

•••
Billions in the green hydrogen industry. Europe, Japan, Korea, China, USA, etc.

A technology race to see who dominates technology first, big players at stake, world leading companies and governments together to develop the next great technology.

This time hydrogen is serious and has a great chance of succeeding. Only the decarbonisation of hydrogen currently used in industry and agriculture (fertilizers) will be a huge boost to green hydrogen.

The domain name industry will accompany this revolution.

Lucky early players, there are still big names free.

h.y.d.r.o.g.e.n.m.o.b.i-l.i.t.y - com
e.c.o.h.2 - com
h.2.e.x.p.e.r.t.s - com
h.2.t.a.n.k.s - com
z.e.h.2 - com (zero emissions hydrogen)
h.2.g.e.n.e.r.a.t.o.r - com
s.o.l.a.r.h.2 - com
w.i.n.d.h.2 - com

And many more are my portfolio.

•••
Both in King

Hydrogen///Robotics

Get///Hydro

Hydro///Advantage

Last edited:
•••
•••
U.n.i.v.e.r.c.h.a.r.g.e (dot) c.o.m

•••
What would be the most correct form for the domain name of "h2 on site"?:

- siteh2
or
-h2site

I have both but, I don't speak English, and I would like to know it.

Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
•••
MrHydrogen.com (developed)

Well done, now there is a ton of hydrogen news that you can add to your website.

I have a name that could come in handy on a news site:

h.2.d.r.e.a.m. dot com

Last edited:
•••
In recent months there has been an extraordinary registry of h2 names, although there are still some of sufficient quality, for example:

h2brokers dot com

Last edited:
•••
Hand reg:

z.e.r.o.h.y.d.r.o.g.e.n dot com

•••
•••
There is so much more to learn with hydrogen as know a few secrets to get the boil will see what pans out.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
There is so much more to learn with hydrogen as know a few secrets to get the boil will see what pans out.

I have been following the "hydrogen" for years, and I know that its time has come for many obvious reasons that can be seen in any internet search engine.

But it is also that in the world of domain names I have seen a spectacular increase in registration in recent months.

I had uncertainty, rather than doubts, if its acronym "h2" would be commonly used in domain names, and today all my uncertainties have disappeared.

•••
I wish i had more time to think about things but have lots of interests which consume what time i have

•••
•••
I wish i had more time to think about things but have lots of interests which consume what time i have

In the domain name industry, you need to think about future products / services for new niches, so that you can stay ahead of the market and other domainers. It is essential, and yes, it takes time.

Fortunately, I do have time.

Anyway, you are Australian, right? Australian projects to produce and export hydrogen, such as the Pilbara, will be familiar to you, you should have an advantage.

•••
Yes from Australia but it really can be made anywhere with ease just add water and a few other herbs and spices.

•••
Yes from Australia but it really can be made anywhere with ease just add water and a few other herbs and spices.

In Australia they want to produce green hydrogen with renewables, they want the cost of production to be at $ 2, for that the price of a megawatt of electricity must be less than $ 20.

Australia has great advantages to produce solar energy, for example, at low prices, they have a lot of sun and a lot of free land available, ideal for that.

I am Spanish, last week the auction for new renewable production was held, 2036 MW of solar photovoltaic were awarded, at an average price of € 25, very close to those $ 20. In some countries I am sure they can already be achieved, from there global exporters of green hydrogen will emerge (Chile, Morocco, Australia, ...).

And thinking, thinking ... maybe a global hydrogen market will emerge.

h.2.m.a.r.k.e.t. king

•••
Hydrogen keeps the oil companies in business electricity burns coal.

•••
Stick to Tesla Australia

•••
Hydrogen keeps the oil companies in business electricity burns coal.

Well, as you know, there is a thing called green hydrogen.

And thinking again, how about:

e.c.o.h.2
green-h2
zeroh2
zerohydrogen
zeh2
re-h2

in king

•••
•••
It's getting harder and harder to find good names, hand reg today:

hydrogeninstruments