IT.COM

HXK.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,
Please appraise HXK.com
I'm not the owner by the way, but I'm just curious.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Originally posted by domainshop
I'm not the owner by the way, but I'm just curious.

[/Moved to the "Domain Discussions" Forum as non-owned].
Please continue with thoughts, comments, and potential valuations ... and discussion. :)
Thanks.

From the actual "HXK.com" Website (appears to be an "Asking Price"):
$4999.00 - Info

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Originally posted by g0ldy
still in discussion?

Please continue the discussion, yes ...
:talk:

•••
•••
Not a bad name but not on the high side either! I would say around $300-$350 undeveloped!

•••
Originally posted by jj2ii3344
Not a bad name but not on the high side either! I would say around $300-$350 undeveloped!

Agree ... $325 - $475+/+ ("Quick Sale" Wholesale), IMHO. Potentially much more to the right End user!
B-)

•••
Please explain to me why this would be so much money. What could HXK stand for?

•••
Any 3 letter domains could range from 3 digits up to 5.

•••
3 letters (not characters) domains with the .COM extension is considered rare because most of them are taken already, and as such, their value tends to be much more than what it may be used for.

•••
What would you say about other 3 letter names? .org .net ect. or even 2 letters?

•••
Difference between 3 letter domaind and 3 character domains is??? Like, I own x3k.net What is that considered?

•••
3 letter .coms (AAA.com) are very rare. They are hard to find for a reasonable price. They usually sell for $xxx-xxxx(x). Combinations with the letters Q, X, Z are less popular, but are still valuable. (usually about $500)
Why are three letters so popular? Companies with shorter domains are better remembered and found on the internet. People are more likely to remember AOS.com than AmazingOfficeSupplies.com.
The more and better meanings the 3 letters have, the more valuable. Try Acronymfinder.com...

2 letter .coms are for people who have big wallets (with lots of cash in it). $xxxxx(x)

And there are about three 1 letter .coms in the world. $x,xxx,xxx

3 character .coms are (A1K.com) are not worth much at the moment. Maybe in the future?

3 letter .net are worth about mid $xx - xxx(x) IMO. 3 letter .org usually low-mid $xx

Exception: if the three letters form a popular word like SEX, ADS, BID etc. the value can rise extremely! $xx,xxx - xxx,xxx(x)

There are days that I wished that I was back in 1996 or so. I picture myself regging all the goodies... :laugh:

•••
Originally posted by domainshop
There are days that I wished that I was back in 1996 or so. I picture myself regging all the goodies... :laugh:

For $100+ a pop, even the attractive ones back then looked like the expensive .tv of today. :p

•••
I'd say mid $xxx for that one.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back