Dynadot

Hurting other domainers?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I was just thinking. Isn't it possible to destroy other people's domainhop accounts if you go and click with the same IP like 10 times/day making hop believe that it was the actual owner trying to make extra money and causing them to suspend your account?

This could be a serious problem.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Probably temporarily. IP's are traceable though, and eventually if pressed they would likley find the real culprit.

•••
Who has that much time to click every second? and Why would anyone do it unless the other person is his/her serious enemy. :P

•••
domain.addict said:
I was just thinking. Isn't it possible to destroy other people's domainhop accounts if you go and click with the same IP like 10 times/day making hop believe that it was the actual owner trying to make extra money and causing them to suspend your account?

This could be a serious problem.

This doesn't work out in other ppc service as they only count click if time protection was in place. So not worth it.

God bless,
Em

•••
No I don't think so.. Hrm..

•••
•••
i have a suspicion that some might do that!

•••
i think it might, but why do you want to?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back