Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Hump That

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Something Vague

Established Member
Impact
9
http://humpthat.com

What do you guys think of it? In terms of:

Concept
Layout
Images
Ease

Suggestions? Thanks! :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think you may have a decent idea.
I hope I'm not being mean but I find the layout a tad boring and your text is a wee bit hard on my eyes, maybe bump up the size a bit
 
0
•••
Thanks. Oh no, please, your comment is not at all mean, very helpful! I agree, the layout is very plain/simple, I was kinda going for that look. I also agree with the text comment, I may consider upping the size. Maybe to like 12 point?
 
0
•••

I couldn't really determine what the concept was, actually. The name suggests this is some sort of blog that takes a critical stance on what is posted. Am I close to correct? haha.

Good for what it is. Perhaps make a box around the text to give it more of a feel?

They're great. I was expecting an image of something humping another thing, though.

Very easy to navigate.

I agree with Am I A Looker. I don't really think the text size is a problem, though. Then again, I'm a fan of smaller fonts, so it might be me being biased.
 
0
•••
Previously the font size was 9, I changed it to 12. Playing around with it. Topic of the site was more or less, "we discuss a current event, users comment either hump it or dump it".
 
0
•••
Much better, I see you changed the images, bumped up the text a few notches. I think if you were to add a border around the text it might draw more attention to what your saying instead of just the pictures.
Overall though, much improved.
 
0
•••
Nice, thankyou very much. I will try and add a boarder around the text later today. Thanks again.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back