IT.COM

discuss Humanoid Domains Showcase and Discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi all,

Thought I would open up a thread on Humanoid domains since Elon Musk is bringing one out next year and all the big news people are on to it -

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/08/20/tech/tesla-ai-day-robot/index.html

https://www.theverge.com/2021/8/19/22633514/tesla-robot-prototype-elon-musk-humanoid-ai-day

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/19/elon-musk-teases-tesla-bot-humanoid-robot-for-repetitive-tasks.html

I've just registered one today in .com

HumanoidCorp

Anybody else registering or holding Humanoid domains?

Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanoid_robot

Screenshot 2021-08-20 14.26.13.png

Cheers

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can expect a huge increase in (just) attention toward humanoids over the next 5 years. Still ... Humanoids for ordinary masses are under the Toys category. A very small number of factories / companies will be allowed (certified by gov) to produce and or operate Humanoids. The keyword is Cobot and word e.g. CobotInsurance CobotLease RentCobot etc.

Regards
A lot of cobots (collaborative robots) are not humaniod in appearance - some just look like arms for instance....

Humanoids are supposed to look like......humans

Sophia for example is not a toy - see my post above with the Reuters link

I think the Humanoid sex dolls/toys (whatever you want to call them) are the precursor to general companion (not toys) humanoids

If you want a toy get a robot dinosaur :xf.wink:

•••
•••
•••
Sophia for example is not a toy - see my post above with the Reuters link
Sophia definitely creeped me out ..There is also a show I watched it’s called Westworld

•••
Last edited:
•••
HumanoidToys
HumanoidLover(s)
HumanoidLease
HumanoidNetwork
HumanoidMarketplace
HumanoidAgency
HumanoidLive
HumanoidSoft
HumanoidHardware
HumanoidHelp

•••
I got HumanoidLand /com just to join the trend :rolleyes:

•••
Anyone had problems listing Humanoid / Human Augmentation, Human Enhancement domains on Afternic?

I got an email from them this morning.......

"******.com has been deemed as not eligible to be listed by the compliance check each new listing goes through here.
This determines if the domains contains trademarked, offensive or other terms that would be against our compliance rules.
Regrettably in the case of ******.com it can not be circumvented and the listing can not be approved.
Let us know if we can assist you further."

The domain is not trademarked and contains no sexual or offensive term.....I replied back telling to review again and why their decision was wrong

I'm just wondering if this a legal grey area or not

Maybe Afternic compliance has a specific policy on these type of domains?.....

•••
listed humanoidmatrix, humanoidpeople with no problem.

•••
Anyone had problems listing Humanoid / Human Augmentation, Human Enhancement domains on Afternic?

I got an email from them this morning.......

"******.com has been deemed as not eligible to be listed by the compliance check each new listing goes through here.
This determines if the domains contains trademarked, offensive or other terms that would be against our compliance rules.
Regrettably in the case of ******.com it can not be circumvented and the listing can not be approved.
Let us know if we can assist you further."

The domain is not trademarked and contains no sexual or offensive term.....I replied back telling to review again and why their decision was wrong

I'm just wondering if this a legal grey area or not

Maybe Afternic compliance has a specific policy on these type of domains?.....

I think it's a mistake - I listed 2 names two weeks ago and got the same message but could not find any trademark or other issues - I emailed their support and the next day they were listed

Last edited:
•••
not my sale

Attachments

• 202043_a2a5ad64ed171c46c88b3cc5c6170463.png
    202043_a2a5ad64ed171c46c88b3cc5c6170463.png
    49.4 KB · Views: 232
•••
humanoidgame.com
humaoid.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
it's listed at sedo for 75000 EUR

Mine, sold not so long ago - 2-party investors for $37k net . (*no more details)

(Again, once you see/hear /H/u/m/a/n/o/d/ .com & H/u/m/a/n/o/i/d/s/.com is sold / developed - the industry sector is going to get more VC fundings $. For now, the word Humanoid is mostly in fashion & toys sector.

Last edited:
•••
Mine, sold not so long ago to 2-party investors for $37k net . (*no more details)

(Again, once you see/hear /H/u/m/a/n/o/d/ .com & H/u/m/a/n/o/i/d/s/.com is sold / developed - the industry sector is going to get more VC fundings $. For now, the word Humanoid is mostly in fashion & toys sector.
If my memory serves me right did you postthe sale in the reported sales thread earlier this year?

Edit

Never mind.... You did...

Last edited:
•••
If my memory serves me right did you postthe sale in the reported sales thread earlier this year?

Edit

Never mind.... You did...

I did. (after, the name was off the market for months). I have 2 more Humanoid** com names & so far no interest or traffic at all - zero.

•••
Got hhumanoid.com and humanoid.network. I'm avoiding humanoid+word combos for now.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Humands in the metasphere = Meta//noid//s .io

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back