Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

HugeWeb.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

nameflipping

Domain TraderEstablished Member
Impact
83
Hi guys,

I want to open the following business and I would like to know your opinions:

I just acquired hugeweb.com a domain with a lot of potential, instead of selling it I would like to exploit it.

I have the development that was used in copyblogger.com a site where webdesign experts share ideas, I would like to do the same but for domains, I would like to know your opinion, if they see it good idea or just sell the domain?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Idea is not clear, please describe with more details.
 
0
•••
Basically an expert domainers blog, for the writer a tool to advertise their domains and their services, for the user a website where to look for experts.
 
0
•••
I think not good idea for this domain . I see it's perfect for web portal / hosting service .
 
0
•••
Thank you for your idea!!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back